Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most newbie newbie =)

Default Re: The most newbie newbie =)

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    mostly student i know have a D200 to 1D here...they have equipment that we can say wah...
    WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I am a full-time professional photographer and I own an outdated Nikon D100, a 5 years old F100, an 1980s F3 and an ancient Rolleiflex.

Hehe.... on the bright side, I use 2 Canon EOS 1Ds MK2 bodies at work.
    Last edited by photobum; 8th August 2006 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I am a full-time professional photographer and I own an outdated Nikon D100, a 5 years old F100, an 1980s F3 and an ancient Rolleiflex.

Hehe.... on the bright side, I use 2 Canon EOS 1Ds MK2 bodies at work.
    sometimes i wish that the newer models look as antique and delicate looking as the older models. saw the leica R9 - wow..... so beautiful

thx guys 4 all ur valuable comments/information.

any cheap+good recommendation to where i can learn basic photography? budget abt 0-200?

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by kurarensu
    thx guys 4 all ur valuable comments/information.

any cheap+good recommendation to where i can learn basic photography? budget abt 0-200?
    User Manual - $0
    SLCC Basic Photography - $200

Which one u choose?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

definitely SLCC! btw can gif me more informations? like where to sign up and where's the place.. i hope it's not directly opposite me

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz
    User Manual - $0
    SLCC Basic Photography - $200

Which one u choose?

Member/Tangshooter

definitely SLCC! btw can gif me more informations? like where to sign up and where's the place.. i hope it's not directly opposite me
    try this thread -> SLCC
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

thx alot

Hi guys, i'm new here. hope you all don't find me irritating. i'm very interested in photography.. i wanna learn photography.. can any kind soul teach me the first basic thing? what is the affordable cheap good camera can i get? i'm only a student

Anyway i live in the west(bukit batok), hope some kind friendly soul can teach me patiently.. hee
    Firstly, don't jump in to buy any expensive equipment just yet. You can start off with the basic digital or film camera because

1. the equipment will always be there to buy . This means that you can buy it anytime you feel the camera you are using has been maxed out.

2. You can get your equipment sponsored if you are really good at a later stage in time.

Start with the basics of understanding storying telling, and using your photograph as a platform to tell that story. How to manipulate light to create the desired effect to maximize your story. Each kind of effect will affect the way your story is told. So go on and explore the difference between each of the items related to camera/lens and its ok even if your hands are shaky... and develop your own way of taking pictures that is unique to you.

A course on art theory would be helpful but not essential for non commercial photographers to help bring out the visual art that you are trying to achieve with your media, the photograph.

Along the way, if you find that the camera can no longer bring out the story what you want to tell, then move on to get something more fancy. (For me, that's a really long time....)

Of course, there is no stopping you from getting any equipment you want. Have fun.

Deregistered

thx alot
    then shall see you there....

hihi welcome .. me also newbie .. just by reading at CS helps a lot of my knowleadge .. now can take better pic than before .. still at learning stage ...

owning a cannon S3 IS now enjoy ur stay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12