Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1003

Thread: The Hello Kitty Thread II

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    the parachute one sounds good..
    Ya, then all CSers waiting downlstair for my bag with taxi standby right ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    first make sure you can leave office early
    Today whoke day I electric shock my boss with my sweet loving eye loh. Then WIWIWIG - (what I want is what I get) liao.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  3. #123

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Today whoke day I electric shock my boss with my sweet loving eye loh. Then WIWIWIG - (what I want is what I get) liao.
    arrange tfcd

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Now in office liao. Came in early thus manage to bring in my big bad and tripod in without people notice. kekekekeke

    But the real challenge is after work how to bring them out without colleague notice too ?

    - attach a para-shoot to the bag and tripod and throw out of window then I slide along the wall down at 24 floor ?

    - take item by item into the toliet then repack them in the bag and go ?

    - climb at the celling along the air pile and climb inside the lift just like those movie ?

    Hmmmmmm .... Mission impossible ....

    pass to me, i help u keep.
    wat time u knock off? then i pass it back to u

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    pass to me, i help u keep.
    wat time u knock off? then i pass it back to u
    Dun kay kay ars....

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Now in office liao. Came in early thus manage to bring in my big bad and tripod in without people notice. kekekekeke

    But the real challenge is after work how to bring them out without colleague notice too ?

    - attach a para-shoot to the bag and tripod and throw out of window then I slide along the wall down at 24 floor ?

    - take item by item into the toliet then repack them in the bag and go ?

    - climb at the celling along the air pile and climb inside the lift just like those movie ?

    Hmmmmmm .... Mission impossible ....
    so complicated.... how about this, put all your stuffs into a big black rubbish bag and trolley out of the building ah.....

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Today whoke day I electric shock my boss with my sweet loving eye loh. Then WIWIWIG - (what I want is what I get) liao.

    what a Dashing Fellow......

  8. #128

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    arrange tfcd
    Always tfcd everywhere.....

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    arrange tfcd
    My boss you also want to touch :P
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  10. #130
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    if got tfcd i oso want
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    so complicated.... how about this, put all your stuffs into a big black rubbish bag and trolley out of the building ah.....

    Like that then I need to knock down a cleaner first then wear his clothes and act like a cleaner walk out of the building. Sound like those in the movie ...
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    pass to me, i help u keep.
    wat time u knock off? then i pass it back to u
    I might be newbie but not stupid hor
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Like that then I need to knock down a cleaner first then wear his clothes and act like a cleaner walk out of the building. Sound like those in the movie ...
    Later dun push your rubbish cart and stand next to us ar... Wait everbody smell you liao will..

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Like that then I need to knock down a cleaner first then wear his clothes and act like a cleaner walk out of the building. Sound like those in the movie ...

    no need ah, just tell the cleaner you need to borrow his trolley to move something to your friend's car....

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    no need ah, just tell the cleaner you need to borrow his trolley to move something to your friend's car....
    Wah like that his Wandy Mak Too An veli smelly liao.

  16. #136
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Oh my oh my... this thread is moving fast man! Started yesterday only..and now its already pg 7....i think CS should start to have a messenger service le..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Wah like that his Wandy Mak Too An veli smelly liao.

    Liew...... get a clean trolley lah and a new black rubbish plastic bag ah... duhz...

  18. #138

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    My boss you also want to touch :P
    maybe touch her liao your worklife become even easier mah

  19. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Wandy Mak Too An
    is this the name of some beautiful lady?

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    maybe touch her liao your worklife become even easier mah

    it might be the other way round......

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •