Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1003

Thread: The Hello Kitty Thread II

  1. #741
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Well, if only I could take such a nice photo as the one you post here.

    Some ppt comment me a photographer with a big and very expensive camera but most of them are out of focus and bad exposure or bad composition..

    Well, no choice loh ..... I don't know why they say such things. My skill suck also got nothing to do with them wah
    Which photo? You mean this one that I took?
    Quote Originally Posted by ice_princess
    Ops...I was inside some ice cave thingy idea Maybe bigger version clearer?
    Don't worry, I'm sure you take nicer photos than this. After all, some girl did go around calling you a "god of photography", and commented that I can't take a single nice photo, and her friends agreed.

    I dunno why she say such things. My skill suck compared to yours also got nothing to do with her and her friends wah

  2. #742
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Well, nevermind lah . The fact is I am not good wah.
    DF is very humble!!!

  3. #743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    Which photo? You mean this one that I took?

    Don't worry, I'm sure you take nicer photos than this. After all, some girl did go around calling you a "god of photography", and commented that I can't take a single nice photo, and her friends agreed.

    I dunno why she say such things. My skill suck compared to yours also got nothing to do with her and her friends wah
    Wow unseen,

    So glad you are in.

    You are ice_princess's photographer . Cool ... you work so nice.

    Well, I never believe I will be better than anyone. Compare to you , I am nothing .

    You so good
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  4. #744
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Well, if only I could take such a nice photo as the one you post here.

    Some ppt comment me a photographer with a big and very expensive camera but most of them are out of focus and bad exposure or bad composition..

    Well, no choice loh ..... I don't know why they say such things. My skill suck also got nothing to do with them wah
    Dont it so seriously...some people's ego to high loh

    by the way, where u go just now, i cant find u ley? u walk so fast for what?
    Last edited by GENO; 10th August 2006 at 12:42 AM.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  5. #745
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Wow unseen,

    So glad you are in.

    You are ice_princess's photographer . Cool ... you work so nice.

    Well, I never believe I will be better than anyone. Compare to you , I am nothing .

    You so good
    Nah, someone pointed me here.. I didn't want to be here. Heard a particular girl was spreading lies about me around here..
    nah, my photos can't compare to yours. Even a girl I shot before said so. heh I believe her words were along the lines of , "stand aside for DF". Must bow humbly to you, since apparently you're the god of portraiture.. muz learn from you sia..
    Last edited by unseen; 10th August 2006 at 12:49 AM.

  6. #746

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Ice princess blows "peace" glitters ard the thread

  7. #747
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    LOL sorry DF, i can't stand around idle chatting. Whilst you seem to be a friendly enough person, there are some backstabbers who apparently hang out on this thread. I'm not sure who either, and don't wish to find out either. Hope I can learn more from your portraiture shots, and good luck on improving your studio shots (it always gets better with practice).

    cheers.

  8. #748

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    To be honest...I think DF's strength is in objects. I love the insect's shoot and fireworks! And Unseen's strength is in portraits. Both can exchange tips!

  9. #749
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    LOL sorry DF, i can't stand around idle chatting. Whilst you seem to be a friendly enough person, there are some backstabbers who apparently hang out on this thread. I'm not sure who either, and don't wish to find out either. Hope I can learn more from your portraiture shots, and good luck on improving your studio shots (it always gets better with practice).

    cheers.
    Hi unseen,

    You are always welcome here

    Please take some time to know more about me and you shall know that I am not those type who claim I am the best or better than anyone. Well, I really got nothing against you in anyway. I just wish to make new friends in CS.

    I am just a simple shooter who enjoy photography and wanted to learn from you guys too.

    Regards
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  10. #750

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Must be some misunderstanding
    Ice princess blows more "peace" glitters

  11. #751
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by ice_princess
    Must be some misunderstanding
    Ice princess blows more "peace" glitters
    Ya, I think so, it should be an misunderstanding.

    ice_princess would appreciate if you could pass the message to unseen posted in #749 and hope he don't be mistaken.

    Thank you

    Hi guys,

    Would appreciate that you guys don't bring this issue out for discussion.

    Hope we can maintain this thread as peaceful as possible.

    Thanks
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  12. #752
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Hi unseen,

    You are always welcome here

    Please take some time to know more about me and you shall know that I am not those type who claim I am the best or better than anyone. Well, I really got nothing against you in anyway. I just wish to make new friends in CS.

    I am just a simple shooter who enjoy photography and wanted to learn from you guys too.

    Regards
    I'd like to make friends with you, but some girl has been going around telling other photogs that they should stand down when when you and a few other photogs here show up. I guess me and a few other photogs were under the impression that you claimed so, or has been bestowed such a title as "god of portraiture". As such, it was implied to we're not worthy to be in your presence.

    I don't know, but recently I've been finding out from my friends around that she has been actively trying to get people to hate me by telling them half truths. Some how or another my friends found out the whole truth, and now they're now instead pitying her for what she became, and that's how they started telling me the different lies she was spreading.

    I really don't know what pleasure she gets by telling half truths just to get people on her side. *shrug* yeah though, the last paragraph should be considered a personal affair..

    Anyway you've been announced and bestowed the title of "god of portraiture" already, there are quite a few photographers out there who'd like to learn from you, me included. hope you won't be so humble, do step out and show everyone your power.

    For me, I love to learn from others, honestly. That's really how I've managed to improve my totally cr@p to one of a more reasonable standard. I do always want to learn from people better than me.

    Cheers.. LOL I need to go sleep... zzzz
    good night..
    Last edited by unseen; 10th August 2006 at 01:31 AM.

  13. #753

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ya, I think so, it should be an misunderstanding.

    ice_princess would appreciate if you could pass the message to unseen posted in #749 and hope he don't be mistaken.

    Thank you

    Hi guys,

    Would appreciate that you guys don't bring this issue out for discussion.

    Hope we can maintain this thread as peaceful as possible.

    Thanks
    HUH? Blur liao?
    Edit : ok..saw his post..dun think any of u wan any misunderstanding too Let's move on shall we?
    Last edited by ice_princess; 10th August 2006 at 01:57 AM.

  14. #754
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    I'd like to make friends with you, but some girl has been going around telling other photogs that they should stand down when when you and a few other photogs here show up. I guess me and a few other photogs were under the impression that you claimed so, or has been bestowed such a title as "god of portraiture". As such, it was implied to we're not worthy to be in your presence.

    I don't know, but recently I've been finding out from my friends around that she has been actively trying to get people to hate me by telling them half truths. Some how or another my friends found out the whole truth, and now they're now instead pitying her for what she became, and that's how they started telling me the different lies she was spreading.

    I really don't know what pleasure she gets by telling half truths just to get people on her side. *shrug* yeah though, the last paragraph should be considered a personal affair..

    Anyway you've been announced and bestowed the title of "god of portraiture" already, there are quite a few photographers out there who'd like to learn from you, me included. hope you won't be so humble, do step out and show everyone your power.

    For me, I love to learn from others, honestly. That's really how I've managed to improve my totally cr@p to one of a more reasonable standard. I do always want to learn from people better than me.

    Cheers.. LOL I need to go sleep... zzzz
    good night..
    No har. I still learning. would apprieciate if you could clear this misunderstanding with your friends too. We all are here to share knowledge and make friends loh. I never and will not claims myself better than anyone.

    Thanks
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #755

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by ice_princess
    HUH? Blur liao?
    Edit : ok..saw his post..dun think any of u wan any misunderstanding too Let's move on shall we?
    i believe darkforce wanted to shoot TFCD for you..but he shy dare not ask. so i help him ask. can we do TFCD for you?

  16. #756
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by ice_princess
    HUH? Blur liao?
    Edit : ok..saw his post..dun think any of u wan any misunderstanding too Let's move on shall we?
    So move to where ?

    I also lost liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  17. #757
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    Dont it so seriously...some people's ego to high loh

    by the way, where u go just now, i cant find u ley? u walk so fast for what?
    i where got walk so fast ? Many ppt at stadium blocking , I slow down liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  18. #758
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Wahahah.... i want to relax. sobsobsob got project.

    Zzz.... want to sleep


    What am I doing?

  19. #759
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Wahahah.... i want to relax. sobsobsob got project.

    Zzz.... want to sleep


    What am I doing?
    You got sleep walk har ? You don't know how come can walk to here ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  20. #760
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    ok lah.

    Me better go sleep liao.

    Bye ....
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •