Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1003

Thread: The Hello Kitty Thread II

  1. #721

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by ice_princess
    Ops...I was inside some ice cave thingy idea Maybe bigger version clearer?


    wahhh....

  2. #722
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    the pic is so interesting..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  3. #723
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    so u wanna ask for TFCD?
    Cannot lah, I shy lah.

    Anyway I seldom tell a girl she is pretty esp when so many pair of eyes reading this post
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  4. #724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wahhh....
    You better control . You got history of heart attack or nose bleed ? Better take care
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #725
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Cannot lah, I shy lah.

    Anyway I seldom tell a girl she is pretty esp when so many pair of eyes reading this post
    hehehehe...

  6. #726
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Cannot lah, I shy lah.

    Anyway I seldom tell a girl she is pretty esp when so many pair of eyes reading this post
    i cant believe u said that!
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  7. #727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    i cant believe u said that!
    neither can I...


  8. #728
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    i cant believe u said that!
    I said three sentances. Which one u refer to ?

    Maybe should we delete off those 3 lines before she see it ? ok ? Treat I never said that before .
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #729

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    post-parade party








  10. #730
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Woah ... the strikeforce was there...

  11. #731
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    looks fun..

  12. #732
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    once again.. great captures by madmacs

    Sigh .. being the official photographer is really great fun

  13. #733
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    time to Zzz... tired... nite nite~

    wow... madmac is the official? or DA is the official?

    Cool sia... ^^

  14. #734

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    wow

    So pretty




    DF quick quick run away ...
    Thanks for such flattering comments

  15. #735

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    the pic is so interesting..
    I also find it interesting..Like a cold dark cave then "BOO!" an ice princess pop out!

  16. #736

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    once again.. great captures by madmacs

    Sigh .. being the official photographer is really great fun
    i wasnt the official photographer lah just press photographer for the day

  17. #737

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I said three sentances. Which one u refer to ?

    Maybe should we delete off those 3 lines before she see it ? ok ? Treat I never said that before .
    LOL...er...too late?

  18. #738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by ice_princess
    Thanks for such flattering comments
    Well, if only I could take such a nice photo as the one you post here.

    Some ppt comment me a photographer with a big and very expensive camera but most of them are out of focus and bad exposure or bad composition..

    Well, no choice loh ..... I don't know why they say such things. My skill suck also got nothing to do with them wah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #739

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Well, if only I could take such a nice photo as the one you post here.

    Some ppt comment me a photographer with a big and very expensive camera but most of them are out of focus and bad exposure or bad composition..

    Well, no choice loh ..... I don't know why they say such things. My skill suck also got nothing to do with them wah
    Is it? Who will say that? That person say at ur face ah? or sneer at u? Thats mean leh...

  20. #740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread II

    Quote Originally Posted by ice_princess
    Is it? Who will say that? That person say at ur face ah? or sneer at u? Thats mean leh...
    Well, nevermind lah . The fact is I am not good wah.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •