Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 95

Thread: Black Out.

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Black Out.

    i'm within reach of my cuddly bears =D. it's okay. i'd rather stay at home hahahah. anyway the main power switch. it's pretty easy to use one.
    I Love You :)

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    singapore, serangoon
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    i'm within reach of my cuddly bears =D. it's okay. i'd rather stay at home hahahah. anyway the main power switch. it's pretty easy to use one.
    problem is that they say the switch is stuck
    cannot turn on or off

    i aso duno la
    haiz

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Oeiiii ....... Stay away from me dude!!!..

    After which my friend came over and we drove around the uber neighbourhood in his SUV with foglamps full on ...FUN!!!... damn i miss having blackouts (of course next day @ work, i have to revive alot of computers )

  4. #64

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by festard
    problem is that they say the switch is stuck
    cannot turn on or off

    i aso duno la
    haiz
    cos short liao. need to remove the faulty switch then can flip back.

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    singapore, serangoon
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Oeiiii ....... Stay away from me dude!!!..

    After which my friend came over and we drove around the uber neighbourhood in his SUV with foglamps full on ...FUN!!!... damn i miss having blackouts (of course next day @ work, i have to revive alot of computers )
    u miss having blackoutssss.............

    i give u want anot

    RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

  6. #66

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Oeiiii ....... Stay away from me dude!!!..

    After which my friend came over and we drove around the uber neighbourhood in his SUV with foglamps full on ...FUN!!!... damn i miss having blackouts (of course next day @ work, i have to revive alot of computers )

    hahahaha...if refer to kitty thread, can see DA got a number of suitors liao, so koelsch i think have to take number and queue

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    singapore, serangoon
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    cos short liao. need to remove the faulty switch then can flip back.
    then how

    will ffire anot?

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Black Out.

    maybe it's short. not long lar. so how? go slp lor. or call someone and chat till u slp =D
    I Love You :)

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    singapore, serangoon
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hahahaha...if refer to kitty thread, can see DA got a number of suitors liao, so koelsch i think have to take number and queue
    WAHHHHHHHH!!! GOT SUITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #70

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by festard
    u miss having blackoutssss.............

    i give u want anot

    RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    you going to ketok his head ah?

  11. #71

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by festard
    then how

    will ffire anot?
    i think wont lah..no more electricity..

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by festard
    u miss having blackoutssss.............

    i give u want anot

    RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    No thanks ... blackouts mean i have run LAN cables around to my laptop if i want to use the internet ... a very troublesome task.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hahahaha...if refer to kitty thread, can see DA got a number of suitors liao, so koelsch i think have to take number and queu
    Eh... i don't hor. .. don't anyhow say

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    singapore, serangoon
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    No thanks ... blackouts mean i have run LAN cables around to my laptop if i want to use the internet ... a very troublesome task.



    Eh... i don't hor. .. don't anyhow say
    u miss blackouts ma

    ahh dont be shy!!!! got suitors wor!

    LMAO!!

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by festard
    u miss blackouts ma

    ahh dont be shy!!!! got suitors wor!

    LMAO!!
    EEEkkks.... *runs*

  15. #75

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    EEEkkks.... *runs*
    hahaha..so funny. must ask geno and gang to come and read your posts

  16. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    singapore, serangoon
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    EEEkkks.... *runs*
    lol. later brian cry!

    k la.

    thanks to those who posted and taught me more bout blackouts.
    LMAO.

    i'm gona go .

    tell ya all wad happen to the lights tmr shall i>?

    NIGHTS

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Black Out.

    whahahahhahaa. time for bed! tml morning for appointment still =D good nights guys and girl.
    I Love You :)

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you referring to her or in general?
    Festard is a 'she'?

    Ok, den find the hardest wall she can in her house and bang into it, head first.
    How's dat instead of field camp?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Black Out.

    haahahha....interesting thread..

    was wondering when she said the light is black out, she is scare, she can't sleep and she is NAKED.....

    how come no one offer to keep her company...

    too bad already daylight....

  20. #80

    Default Re: Black Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Festard is a 'she'?

    Ok, den find the hardest wall she can in her house and bang into it, head first.
    How's dat instead of field camp?
    you watch too much jap movies i think

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •