Thread: Cohesion Day

Default Cohesion Day

Hi All,

any idea how to organise a coheshion day? My friend's Boss wanted him to organise one. The aim basically is to bring both the A shift and B shift together. Me lack of ideas. Both shifts always not united as one, thus make the Boss very fustrated and sad.

Any one care to share?

Default Re: Cohesion Day

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot
    Hi All,

any idea how to organise a coheshion day? My friend's Boss wanted him to organise one. The aim basically is to bring both the A shift and B shift together. Me lack of ideas. Both shifts always not united as one, thus make the Boss very fustrated and sad.

Any one care to share?
    is like that one de la. shift a always blame shift b it is their fault, shift b say shift a never do work...etc...

organise a team-buliding outing lor..
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot
    Hi All,

Any one care to share?
    go and play go-kart or paintballs lor, then the losing shift will have to take over the winning team's shifts for a MONTH! lol
    or just fire the lot of them and start afresh HOHOHO

regards,
    inf1d3l

just hire a company to do it lah.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler