Thread: Recommend any reliable and good priced camera shop in Hong Kong?

Default Recommend any reliable and good priced camera shop in Hong Kong?

I'm visiting Hong Kong and hear that electronics prices are cheaper there. Does anyone know of any reliable and good priced camera shop(s) in Hong Kong? I'm a Nikon D70S user looking for lenses - in particular the Tamron 17-50mm f2.8. The Nikon mount is not launched yet in Singapore. Wondering if it is available there yet... Anyone knows?

Default Re: Recommend any reliable and good priced camera shop in Hong Kong?

Am not sure about availability but Man Shing & Wing Shing are two of the few reputable ones in HK.

Quote Originally Posted by ancch
    I'm visiting Hong Kong and hear that electronics prices are cheaper there. Does anyone know of any reliable and good priced camera shop(s) in Hong Kong? I'm a Nikon D70S user looking for lenses - in particular the Tamron 17-50mm f2.8. The Nikon mount is not launched yet in Singapore. Wondering if it is available there yet... Anyone knows?

Cool! Thanks for the lead

Tin Cheung is another famous one. It even has a website.