Thread: Canon Eos350D Query

Default Canon Eos350D Query

Hi all,

(1) Can anybody advised whether canon eos350d can withstand the snow below 0 degree?

(2) I jus bought the canon eos350d and try to learn how to adjust the aperture and shutter speed. I have read the spec the aperture range is 1 to 91, how come I can only adjust to 4 to 29. Pls advised.

Thanks you & regards

Default Re: Canon Eos350D Query

Quote Originally Posted by pkcoo
    Hi all,

(1) Can anybody advised whether canon eos350d can withstand the snow below 0 degree?

Thanks you & regards
    Yes it is able to withstand sub-zero conditions. I even brought my 350D to the ski field in New Zealand recently and it's able to function normally. Battery life is good too, so no worries..

Quote Originally Posted by pkcoo
    Hi all,
    (2) I jus bought the canon eos350d and try to learn how to adjust the aperture and shutter speed. I have read the spec the aperture range is 1 to 91, how come I can only adjust to 4 to 29. Pls advised.

Thanks you & regards
    Because your lens is f/4 - f/29

I didnt not knwo any lens capable of going to f/99. haha. I have heard that yes it can. just make sure thet you keep the battery inside you jacket near to body heat. Battery really loses energy fast and the rate fo reaction slows when cooled. My trip to beijing caused me hacing to breathe to my battery and rubbing it. Once, it only managed to take 4 non flash shots from a fully chardged one before having to reheat. get plenty of spares

Quote Originally Posted by stjhie
    I didnt not knwo any lens capable of going to f/99. haha. I have heard that yes it can. just make sure thet you keep the battery inside you jacket near to body heat. Battery really loses energy fast and the rate fo reaction slows when cooled. My trip to beijing caused me hacing to breathe to my battery and rubbing it. Once, it only managed to take 4 non flash shots from a fully chardged one before having to reheat. get plenty of spares
    WAH! That is amazing. 4 non-flash shots from a fully charged batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Henessy
    WAH! That is amazing. 4 non-flash shots from a fully charged batteries.
    It was worse in my camping trip in korea..

My camera couldn't even start up with fresh batteries. The display just showed low battery
    Heat heat heat!