Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 101

Thread: Latest Victim

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    so u think he should be in for life imprisonment, and also hanged at the end of it, and during his time, served 24 strokes of cane?

    i agree he is sick, but with due respect, i guess the court should not imprison him at changi but at woodbridge, and give him psychological counselling. even if u drop him a 1 year imprisonment in changi, it might make him worse than ever... he might come out to have it onto humans.
    I do agree on sending him for mandatory mental health check up and counselling.
    Best probably ask him to do social service those animal home and take care of the animal after his is more mentally stable.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  2. #62

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex
    The cat killer is very sick -- in the head.
    If it is war time situation and he is part of victorious invading army in a lawless time -- then his victims will no longer be cats; they will be other humans.
    The japs exhibited some of that in Nanking in the second world war.

    Maybe 30 years in prison with 24 strokes of the cane may help him to recover.
    maybe the cat killer got Jap genes

  3. #63

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Said the executive officer of the SPCA, Miss Deirdre Moss: 'With due respect to the courts, the SPCA thinks the punishment does not fit the crime, and may be sending out the wrong signal that such brutality is tolerated in society.''

    yes it was cruel...
    however, what more they want?!? whip him a 100 times and hang him on the noose for killing 10 cats?
    in US they only get probation/100s hrs volunteer work for cruelty..

    sometimes these so called 'animal lovers' selfishly only love their favourite animals more than mankind..
    Last edited by freebsd; 25th August 2006 at 05:06 PM.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by freebsd
    maybe the cat killer got Jap genes
    lolz...

  5. #65
    Senior Member G-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by freebsd
    Said the executive officer of the SPCA, Miss Deirdre Moss: 'With due respect to the courts, the SPCA thinks the punishment does not fit the crime, and may be sending out the wrong signal that such brutality is tolerated in society.''

    yes it was cruel...
    however, what more they want?!? whip him a 100 times and hang him on the noose for killing 10 cats?
    in US they only get probation/100s hrs volunteer work for cruelty..

    sometimes these so called 'animal lovers' selfishly only love their favourite animals more than mankind..
    Can you blame them when you see how these so-called humans behave? So are you suggesting then that us humans have a higher place than animals?

    I'm sorry, I must've missed the funeral where someone died and made you king.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    is tis thread turning into a man vs beast thread? humans r actually animals oso wad - unless u 1 2 b classified as an alien.

    but some human hippo-critters stoop lower dan some others. humans who point fingers forgot tt apes/monkeys can do d same...

  7. #67

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    As a cat lover for past few decades, i do feel that justice should be stiff and fair for the pains the (cat) victims endured. Sometimes, it is not how many stokes of canes or period of jail term to help the wrong doer. In fact, going to jail may not be the best thing in life as the wrong doer will learn more evil from within the metal cage (aka prison).

    Assigning the misaligned individual to a few years' of social work and visits to a psychaitrist might better help steer him back on society's path. The society is not perfect either since we eat meat and allow animal abuse to perpectuate in animal farms within or outside the country. Well at least, it is the thought and conscience that make us feel better as we cuddle the furry pets beside us.

    If I were to arbitrate the case, the animal society does not come clean to conscience either since they PTS animals within a given time frame. Who is to determine which animal should live for the next two weeks? Budget? Yah right...

    Well well, lets pray for the better of an animal loving society.

  8. #68
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by G-man
    Can you blame them when you see how these so-called humans behave? So are you suggesting then that us humans have a higher place than animals?

    I'm sorry, I must've missed the funeral where someone died and made you king.
    but it's true. humans have the highest place in the animal kingdom. and i'm not being sarcastic.

    and that is also the reason why the cat(s) suffered. the (particular) human misused his power.

    so please, use logic, not emotion. sometimes it helps. this thread is so emotional. since when did u show so much love care and concern to say... your parents? or will u wait till they are mutiliated like that b4 u do so?

    we are all sinners. just becos you don't mutilate cats doesn't mean u haven't had sexual thoughts about your cousin sister. FOR EXAMPLE.

    my point is, keep it sane and civil (for we are better than the cat mutilator, no?), why need to bring up a funeral and a crowning? anyway for ur info the saying is "who died and made you king", shorter and more concise, should u ever need to use it again.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    is tis thread turning into a man vs beast thread? humans r actually animals oso wad - unless u 1 2 b classified as an alien.

    but some human hippo-critters stoop lower dan some others. humans who point fingers forgot tt apes/monkeys can do d same...
    i think the cats are better off... look at the bright side, there is at least SPCA to seek some 'justice' for the cats... do they have SPCI for xiao qiang? no lor... u see those girl masterminds go around yelling at them, then ask their bf to hit them, then if 1 swat dun kill them, they leave them struggling... i've seen more multilated xiao qiangs than the cats... how come nobody go find the murderers and the masterminds?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think the cats are better off... look at the bright side, there is at least SPCA to seek some 'justice' for the cats... do they have SPCI for xiao qiang? no lor... u see those girl masterminds go around yelling at them, then ask their bf to hit them, then if 1 swat dun kill them, they leave them struggling... i've seen more multilated xiao qiangs than the cats... how come nobody go find the murderers and the masterminds?
    can some1 tell me who is xiao qiang?

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land of the woods........
    Posts
    1,360

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    can some1 tell me who is xiao qiang?
    Zhang Lang?

  12. #72
    Senior Member G-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    but it's true. humans have the highest place in the animal kingdom. and i'm not being sarcastic.

    and that is also the reason why the cat(s) suffered. the (particular) human misused his power.

    so please, use logic, not emotion. sometimes it helps. this thread is so emotional. since when did u show so much love care and concern to say... your parents? or will u wait till they are mutiliated like that b4 u do so?
    What makes YOU think I don't care for my parents as much? Unless you know me personally, I don't think you're in a position to make any judgements on me regarding this. And frankly, what logic were YOU demonstrating? I really don't see the logic vs emotions angle in your case.


    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    we are all sinners. just becos you don't mutilate cats doesn't mean u haven't had sexual thoughts about your cousin sister. FOR EXAMPLE.
    I dunno about you, but I never had any sexual thoughts about my cousin. Sorry what's a cousin sister?


    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    my point is, keep it sane and civil (for we are better than the cat mutilator, no?), why need to bring up a funeral and a crowning? anyway for ur info the saying is "who died and made you king", shorter and more concise, should u ever need to use it again.
    Same sh!t different day yes? So what exactly was your point again? I know the term "who died and made you king" and I'm using it in a more sarcastic manner, should you need it spelt out for you.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    Zhang Lang?
    no... they are frens from Joe's Apartment...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    this guy definitely looked sick to me.. i dunno wat to say about him. i think since his face is known to all , his future is destroyed anyway. i wonder if he could sleeps well at night.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    this guy definitely looked sick to me.. i dunno wat to say about him. i think since his face is known to all , his future is destroyed anyway. i wonder if he could sleeps well at night.
    should be on sedation now, else his room mates will find other activities for him...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #76
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by G-man
    What makes YOU think I don't care for my parents as much? Unless you know me personally, I don't think you're in a position to make any judgements on me regarding this. And frankly, what logic were YOU demonstrating? I really don't see the logic vs emotions angle in your case.




    I dunno about you, but I never had any sexual thoughts about my cousin. Sorry what's a cousin sister?




    Same sh!t different day yes? So what exactly was your point again? I know the term "who died and made you king" and I'm using it in a more sarcastic manner, should you need it spelt out for you.


    that's the spirit.. misinterpret and retort inconsequential remarks. PRO!

    oldest trick in the book when u lose an argument.

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    should be on sedation now, else his room mates will find other activities for him...
    i thought this creature should be isolated ? wat other room mates ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i thought this creature should be isolated ? wat other room mates ?
    he is not wat, he is now in prison leh... even so... IMH also got room mates 1...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #79
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable
    As a cat lover for past few decades, i do feel that justice should be stiff and fair for the pains the (cat) victims endured. Sometimes, it is not how many stokes of canes or period of jail term to help the wrong doer. In fact, going to jail may not be the best thing in life as the wrong doer will learn more evil from within the metal cage (aka prison).

    Assigning the misaligned individual to a few years' of social work and visits to a psychaitrist might better help steer him back on society's path. The society is not perfect either since we eat meat and allow animal abuse to perpectuate in animal farms within or outside the country. Well at least, it is the thought and conscience that make us feel better as we cuddle the furry pets beside us.

    If I were to arbitrate the case, the animal society does not come clean to conscience either since they PTS animals within a given time frame. Who is to determine which animal should live for the next two weeks? Budget? Yah right...

    Well well, lets pray for the better of an animal loving society.
    actually the prison service has moved forward and is no longer just a metal cage.
    live and let live

  20. #80

    Default Re: Latest Victim

    so who should give the fair judgement? only god mah..

    but here, it is the judge in court, not SPCA or whoever cat lover...and judge has his own reason.

    Putting heavier punishment is never a solution, and the judge may have settled this punishment after review the person's background.

    Have you ever wanted to kill a cat when someone tell u it is not a crime? will you really think a violent people will be cured just because of heavier punishment? they need to be treated with some mental treatment.

    No matter you are cat lovers, animals lovers and what so ever, leave the judge to do his job. you don't have to bear any responsibility like the judge..if the judgement isn't fair, let's the judge do his job.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •