Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Victim

Default Re: Latest Victim

WTF! what is it inhuman!?! did you take the shots anyway?

Blog Entries

i was replying to uncle_catz, but since you replied to my post,
    i tought that you had the same thinking
    sorry about that

see a little kindness, now isn't that nice
    how about a big group hug?

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    sorry about that

shucks ... the thought of you in a big group hug ... a sudden shudder ran down my spine ... brrr ...

i guess people who commit animal abuse for enjoyment are either morally unsound or mentally not right ... however, sometimes it does make me think what kind of stress such a person is going through to commit such acts, it might not be as simple as a simple killing for pleasure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    shucks ... the thought of you in a big group hug ... a sudden shudder ran down my spine ... brrr ...
    act of kindness also cannot, makes ppl feel better mah

I'm shocked and speechless. I dunno what to say or how to react but my heart's bleeding....

Quote Originally Posted by G-man
    I'm shocked and speechless. I dunno what to say or how to react but my heart's bleeding....
    i cried till my eyes were sore, but the deep, dull, pain in my heart was even more unbearable.

i think i would go insane if it were to be my own pet baby.
    i might strangle the b*stard to death.

always had dreams of snakes attacking my cats, for some reason, all of the maternal instincts exploded in me and i went hysterical, fought the snake with my bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    i cried till my eyes were sore, but the deep, dull, pain in my heart was even more unbearable.

always had dreams of snakes attacking my cats, for some reason, all of the maternal instincts exploded in me and i went hysterical, fought the snake with my bare hands.
    Strangling's too good for some ba$tards.

Addon - they should just be left to rot in jail.
    Last edited by G-man; 5th August 2006 at 11:50 PM.

i always love cats and snakes. hahaha. i think i shall drop by spca this monday or tuesday when i'm on the way. time to visit the kitties over there already. anyway i didn't even view the picture. gees. will have nightmares and everything again =\.

nice to see all the cat lovers always standing up for the cats haha.
    I Love You :)

i thought that cats are supposed to have 9 lives?

Quote Originally Posted by freebsd
    What've you been smoking? Where can I buy some?

OMG Another senseless cat killing!!!!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    sorry about that

yes i said tt in a spur of moment and i shall take back my words abt putting him to sleep. but i will never accept him as a fellow human being for taking out the lives of defenceless catz. its cruelty and onli a sicko wd do tt. u dont see him take on a fellow human being? cos he probably know tt's murder and he cd face e death penalty. he's not senseless but his meditated acts just show how sick he is...... and one day instead of small animals, he cd turn to children.

Kindness is putting a murderer to sleep.

Justice is letting the senseless murderer rot in jail.

My twisted sense of logic but hey, nobody said I was normal.

strangling the b*astard, doesn't that make you the same? snakes attacking cats is nature........and you call yourself an animal lover?

Sorry, but there is so much inconsistensies here.........I feel sad for the cat, but calling to kill the killer doesn't make you a better person. The person killing this cat could have some psychological, that's the root cause of the problem, which should be solved.

Hong Sien

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    strangling the b*astard, doesn't that make you the same? snakes attacking cats is nature........and you call yourself an animal lover?

Sorry, but there is so much inconsistensies here.........I feel sad for the cat, but calling to kill the killer doesn't make you a better person. The person killing this cat could have some psychological, that's the root cause of the problem, which should be solved.

Hong Sien
    How do you solve a problem that's possibly genetic or at best in-grained?

I think furrypaws was referring to the fact that a PERSON did the same to his cats. The snakes attacking the cats are just symbolic of the need to protect and a fear of something bad happening to the cats.

No no, I agree, we should not strangle the killer, that's way too kind as I said.

Quote Originally Posted by G-man
    How do you solve a problem that's possibly genetic or at best in-grained?
    Do you have any idea what genetics means?

Do you have any idea what genetics means?
    Yes I have a very good idea what it means thank you very much and psychological disorders CAN be linked back to a flaw in one's genetic makeup. Like here
    Last edited by G-man; 6th August 2006 at 03:56 PM.

Hong Sien
    Yeah I think furrypaws is more of a cat lover, not an animal lover. I like snakes. Humans are part of the animal kingdom too. We come from the primate family.

Its too bad for the cat. If you like snakes, those rattlesnakes round-up in the US will get you fuming. Senseless mass killing.

Quote Originally Posted by freebsd
    you looking for me?

any, i hope the sicko will be arrested soon.
    Objection !!!

i dont expect anyone to understand/relate to/feel-what-i-feel for cats.

i do like and respect all animals in general, though it is clear that i have a much deeper and stronger affinity for the felines.

"strangling the b*stard" is an expression. i think i have mentioned it several times. is it so hard to understand? do you not say things like "i'm so hungry i can die?" or been pissed by someone to the max to say "i'm so angry i could kill him" etc etc.

try imagining something you hold dear and close to your heart - tortured and suffering in cold, pure sickness right in front of your eyes, whether it stems from pure evilness or sickness of the mind. would u be so magnanimous to just let the matter go? u might, but that would take time.

fighting the snakes off in my dream is merely to protect something i love. is that wrong? if a snake attacked ur baby, would u stand there and say.. "ah... thats nature in action?" and watched on by? if there was a way to get the snake off my cat without harming it in the process, i would of course take that way. but if i had to harm it or even kill it in the process, then i'm sorry. likewise, when my cats attack cockroaches or flying insects, i always make sure i shoo them away and let those hapless creatures go before they paw them to death.

as for the people who did all those things to the cats, i just hope that the problem is resolved by addressing the root causes, whatever they are.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast