Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travel Photo Exhibition : Lau Kim Hang, Library@Orchard 4-24 Sep '06

Default Re: Travel Photo Exhibition : Lau Kim Hang, Library@Orchard 4-24 Sep '06

Hi There,

We really hope to see the local Olympus, photographic & travel community support the above event. The programme for the official opening this Saturday, 9 Sept'06, 3:30pm at Library@Orchard is as follows:

Programme
    3.30-3.40pm Introduction and Give Thanks
    3.40-3.45pm Introduce Kim & Exhibition layout
    3.45-4.30pm Kimís talk : Faces of Pakistan
    4.30-4.45pm Q&A
    4.45-5.00pm Photo Competition Prize Giving
    5.00-5.30pm Refreshments & End

It includes a prize presentation segment for the 3 online photo competition themes organised in conjunction with the exhibition.

Address
    Library@Orchard
    391 Orchard Road
    #05-22/26 Ngee Ann City
    Podium Block, Tower B
    Singapore 238872

See you there !

Best Regards,

Default Re: Travel Photo Exhibition : Lau Kim Hang, Library@Orchard 4-24 Sep '06

Here's a description of the sectors for the gallery, will be helpful for those interested. This exhibition entails the work of many, and particularly the group of friends that have volunterred for numerous weekends. Their work includes lighting and cabling, panel design and mounting, photo mastering, poster design. multimedia presentation etc... This exhibition is dedicated to you guys

I highly recommend this exhibition. Really great photos.

Quote Originally Posted by thw
    I highly recommend this exhibition. Really great photos.
    Thanks thw for the endorsement. Must add that photo mastering was done by ecc35... that helped a lot in making the photos look the way they are.

I am afraid that this gallery will be switched over to Colours of Tibet series this coming wednesday. If I can, will display the current gallery on 16/9 in conjunction with the talk.

Hi Kimbo,

The "Colours of Tibet" will start exhibiting at the library@Orchard from 13/09/2006???

Looking forward to see them.....

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    Hi Kimbo,

The "Colours of Tibet" will start exhibiting at the library@Orchard from 13/09/2006???

Looking forward to see them.....

Cheers,
    Thanks... for the reminder.

The gallery will be up by 14/09/2006 morning.

This gallery features mainly the Northern Sichuan Tibet route, where I traverse through the lands of the Kham. It has relative emphasis for Tibet Unmystified, in contrast to the usual portrayal of a Mystic Tibet.

Thank you for those that have supported so far. This gallery features better prints (in my opinion), and I hope to garner equal, if not greater support.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo
    Thanks... for the reminder.

The gallery will be up by 14/09/2006 morning.
    OIC, thanks!!!

Btw, What time is your talk at the library@Orchard this coming Saturday? Same timing as last Saturday?

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    OIC, thanks!!!

Btw, What time is your talk at the library@Orchard this coming Saturday? Same timing as last Saturday?

Cheers,
    It will be at 3.30pm Library@orchard, Takashimaya 5th floor.

must approach me this saturday if you come, so I see who my fan is

Does the exh photos still open for viewing during weekday evening -up to what time?
    Might drop by to see your Unmystified perspective of Tibet.
    Last edited by Hosea; 14th September 2006 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosea
    Does the exh photos still open for viewing during weekday evening -up to what time?
    Might drop by to see your Unmystified perspective of Tibet.
    The exhibition is at Orchard Library, adheres to their timing meaning"

monday to sunday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., closed on public holidays.

Unmystified in the way that the selected ones has emphasis on people (largely monks) whom I interacted with. Its will be great to have you come and see; I saw some of your fine works online...

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo
    The exhibition is at Orchard Library, adheres to their timing meaning"

monday to sunday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., closed on public holidays.

Unmystified in the way that the selected ones has emphasis on people (largely monks) whom I interacted with. Its will be great to have you come and see; I saw some of your fine works online...
    Thanks kimbo for this info.. will drop by to see your works.

Hello Hosea,

I noticed a few familiar scenes in your photo links to some of the places Kim's been. It's nice to see a varied perspective.

Hope you'll enjoy this Sat's session by Kim.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by chancy
    Hello Hosea,

I noticed a few familiar scenes in your photo links to some of the places Kim's been. It's nice to see a varied perspective.

Hope you'll enjoy this Sat's session by Kim.

Cheers,
    Hi Chancy, probably not free for the talk... just drop by someday to view the photos.

Hi Hosea,

No problem.

Cheers,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12