Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?

  1. #21

    Default Re: How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?

    A little over 20k in 1st yr.
    More than 80k in 2nd yr.
    3rd yr ongoing, fingers crossed.

    .

  2. #22

    Default Re: How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?

    It's not quantity. It's about quality.

    Quantity shot > 10k

    Keepers < 500.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?

    Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT
    How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?
    First 12 months I didn't shoot any.

    I was reading the instruction books to know how to operate the damn thing!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?

    Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT
    Asking this question out of curiosity. Me finished my 10K mark in June, my first year.
    I was on around 15k at the end of first year.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    First 12 months I didn't shoot any.

    I was reading the instruction books to know how to operate the damn thing!
    So it was the camera who was triggering you in the first year......so how was the sensation like when the camera was exploring your senses.........?

    My first month when I owned my first DSLR was 25,000 clicks. By the end of the year, I had to go NSC to change the whole shutter.....

  6. #26
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,925

    Default Re: How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    So it was the camera who was triggering you in the first year......so how was the sensation like when the camera was exploring your senses.........?

    My first month when I owned my first DSLR was 25,000 clicks. By the end of the year, I had to go NSC to change the whole shutter.....
    Oo, think i'm gonna change my shutter when it's abt a years old liaos ...
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: How many photos did you shoot in the first year owning a DSLR?

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian
    Oo, think i'm gonna change my shutter when it's abt a years old liaos ...
    You have a D1X as well?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •