Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 987

Thread: The Hello Kitty Thread

  1. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    man... 1 day never log in already a new thread liao...
    At last u are in . Thought you can't find your way here
    Last edited by DarkForce; 4th August 2006 at 09:01 AM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Shoot fireworks @ this Sat
    Organiser : Geno

    Take fireworks! pls apply below..

    1) GENO (fishing guru)
    2) scud (The handsome guru)
    3) Garion (Birdie guru )
    4) dEthANGeL (muz understudy fireworks guru )
    5) alechim
    6) Reno
    7) Arcanic
    8) V.V ( there to see all master in action )
    9) CYRN (will be late)
    10) Gryphon (this time round join u guys 1st)
    11) ice_princess (join u guys after dinner)
    666) Darkforce

    Upz ....
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  3. #283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    cool man, so you will be joining us then?

  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    Darn.... mix too much with DF ....

    And Wah... this thread is moving very fast... page 14 liao.... power...!!
    I know my Singlish veri bad lah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #285

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by festard
    wah. i also onli got 1 post
    and its madmacs who ask me to see the thread one!
    LOL!!!!!

    *STRANGLE MADMAcs
    haha...now you have 2 posts!

    but i havent ask you to see this thread right?

  6. #286

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    prepares videocam in case see "war of milo powders"
    Muahaha ~ Milo madness !!

  7. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Milo dinosaur satu

  8. #288

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Shoot fireworks @ this Sat
    Organiser : Geno

    Take fireworks! pls apply below..

    1) GENO (fishing guru)
    2) scud (The handsome guru)
    3) Garion (Birdie guru )
    4) dEthANGeL (muz understudy fireworks guru )
    5) alechim
    6) Reno
    7) Arcanic
    8) V.V ( there to see all master in action )
    9) CYRN (will be late)
    10) Gryphon (this time round join u guys 1st)
    11) ice_princess (join u guys after dinner)
    666) Darkforce

    Upz ....
    you never add "666+) darkforce's female friend"

  9. #289

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Milo donosaur with peng dua !

  10. #290

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you never add "666+) darkforce's female friend"
    wah... who's darkforce's female friend ah ? tsk tsk tsk.. never intro..

  11. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you never add "666+) darkforce's female friend"
    if add then have to be 666+++ liao

    Die lah. Now not even 10am , i feel so sleepy and hungry in office.

    Got work to do but keep knock head almost sleep liao ... must be last night not enough sleep lah .
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  12. #292

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    if add then have to be 666+++ liao

    Die lah. Now not even 10am , i feel so sleepy and hungry in office.

    Got work to do but keep knock head almost sleep liao ... must be last night not enough sleep lah .
    ah yuu.. so poor thing.. *pat pat*

  13. #293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by V.V
    ah yuu.. so poor thing.. *pat pat*
    ya loh. I so poor guy . Just a small office boy unlike Madmacs CEO can relax play computer games...

    I veri hungry ... where is my donosaur ? V.V. your buy donosaur and deliver to my office can ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  14. #294

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by V.V
    ah yuu.. so poor thing.. *pat pat*
    you say df poor thing cos he sleepy and hungry or cos he must add 666+++ or maybe even 666++++++++++?

  15. #295

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    ya loh. I so poor guy . Just a small office boy unlike Madmacs CEO can relax play computer games...

    I veri hungry ... where is my donosaur ? V.V. your buy donosaur and deliver to my office can ?
    you order donosaur, i order vvsaur can?

  16. #296

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by V.V
    wah... who's darkforce's female friend ah ? tsk tsk tsk.. never intro..
    he say last night mah...see many pages back

  17. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    if add then have to be 666+++ liao

    Die lah. Now not even 10am , i feel so sleepy and hungry in office.

    Got work to do but keep knock head almost sleep liao ... must be last night not enough sleep lah .
    Not enough sleep ar...must be doing what?

  18. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by V.V
    Muahaha ~ Milo madness !!
    Er me dun get the milo part leh? Can enlighten?

  19. #299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    oei, so all come to an understanding ah..dont disturb DF n his friend tml!

  20. #300

    Default Re: The Hello Kitty Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    ya loh. I so poor guy . Just a small office boy unlike Madmacs CEO can relax play computer games...

    I veri hungry ... where is my donosaur ? V.V. your buy donosaur and deliver to my office can ?
    wah ! Madmacs so fortunate sia..

    o.. i dont have delivery one lea.. delivery must ask arcanic.. HAHA ! later he surely at me sia..

    *run away*

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •