Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

  1. #21

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm
    Jie Shi Bao Jian..... .......
    If you cannot find the key, do let me know (I keep it in my treasure chest ) .

    Its Jue Shi Hao Jian.

  2. #22
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Quote Originally Posted by helm
    Its Jue Shi Hao Jian.
    My Mistake .....Another weapon my favourite "Tian Zhui"!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #23

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Ya before that the story was quite slow-moving.. Finally Yun has come back, I guess all the new characters can't replace him.. If Ma took out him altogether, the sales of the book will confirm drop drastically..

    Ya I read Wu Sen before, quite nice too.. Alot of actions.. Another one of my fav comic will be "Hei Pao Lie Zhuan" also by Ma Long Cheng

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Finally the main character is out... now getting interesting liao..nearly give up year ago.

    Wu sen by fei liang also nice
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Haha thanks man, if I cant find the key, I will let u know..

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm
    Jie Shi Bao Jian..... .......
    If you cannot find the key, do let me know (I keep it in my treasure chest ) .
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Tian Zhui is cool.. But my other fav besides Jue Shi Hao Jian will be Da Xie Wang..

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm
    My Mistake .....Another weapon my favourite "Tian Zhui"!
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Anyone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Any1 has collected Fengyun from issue 1 till now(issue 475)? I only started collecting from issue 295(Generation 3).. The earlier issues I read before liao, but contemplating whether to buy the compilation books for the earlier storylines(Generation 1 and 2)..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Re: Anyone here reads Fengyun Comics

    I read til final duet->the 2 bros with bladed armour guy->bu jing yun died then revived->jue wu sheng youngest son turn powerful with special weapon....

    So whats the story now?

    I think the story shuld end at the final duet beautifully

  8. #28
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    http://mhzw.diy.myrice.com/mhzw.htm

    Feng Yun... Read here... Gen 1 to 3 all inside...

    Also inside this link has "Zhong Hua Ying Xiong" aka "A Man Called Hero" in English. The ending, leave it to you all comment.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011
    http://mhzw.diy.myrice.com/mhzw.htm

    Feng Yun... Read here... Gen 1 to 3 all inside...

    Also inside this link has "Zhong Hua Ying Xiong" aka "A Man Called Hero" in English. The ending, leave it to you all comment.

    Wah...Thanks man! Now can read without buying...

    Those newer readers can compare the art between "a man called hero" and "storm rider" and figure out what I meant.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm
    Oh no, I though is Huang Yu Lang got hit....my mistake..
    Feng yun comic now out date already.....

  11. #31
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    I stop after feng and yun's story is over. That was supposed to be the end. About 10 years ago.
    Same as me

  12. #32
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8



    Wah...Thanks man! Now can read without buying...

    Those newer readers can compare the art between "a man called hero" and "storm rider" and figure out what I meant.
    Both are very detailed in the drawing... Facial expressions and martial arts all very original.

    But I dont quite like the final ending of "Zhong Hua Ying Xiong". The plot is good, but somehow some chapter is like out of the topic (in some chapters, its humans vs demons!!!) due to different directors creating the story. The ending is quite sad for Hua Ying Xiong. Son and daughter all die, some friends too. The final ending a bit no head no tail. Overall I give it a 7/10 though. Cos the fightings are great.

    "Feng Yun" is great so far. I am at second genaration now.

    Regards

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011
    Both are very detailed in the drawing... Facial expressions and martial arts all very original.

    But I dont quite like the final ending of "Zhong Hua Ying Xiong". The plot is good, but somehow some chapter is like out of the topic (in some chapters, its humans vs demons!!!) due to different directors creating the story. The ending is quite sad for Hua Ying Xiong. Son and daughter all die, some friends too. The final ending a bit no head no tail. Overall I give it a 7/10 though. Cos the fightings are great.

    "Feng Yun" is great so far. I am at second genaration now.

    Regards

    Actually the later part of Zhong Hua Xing Xiong is no more written or drawn by Ma Rong Chen because he left Jademan to start his company. I must say the rest of Zhong Hua YIng Xiong SUCKED! Especially when Zhang Wan You is drawing it..

    Hua Ying Xiong is supposed to be cursed (Tian Sha Gu Xing), he is supposed to be alone for the rest of his life. Thats why initially he didn't want to acknowledge his children. People around him will died some how. That was the story.

    For Feng Yun, I only enjoyed it until Feng and Yun left Tian Xia Hui, after that the writer just wanna drag the story and make money. The illustration downgraded at least 60%.

    I found out from my friend, dunno true or not, Ma only do a rough scamps now, he hired Malaysian artist in KL to do the work for him, thats why can see a change in style. Ma's illustration is not like what you see now.

    I followed him comics since 1988, I can tell when I looked at them.

    By the way, I still have Feng Yun Issue 1 to about 110+, anyone want to buy? He he...

  14. #34

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Thanks for the link.. Can read up on some old issues on Fengyun which i missed.. Also reading up on Shen Wu Ji(Future Fengyun).. Wanted to know whats the storyline like for sometime liao.. The main character is Wu Ji, not Feng or Yun leh..

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011
    http://mhzw.diy.myrice.com/mhzw.htm

    Feng Yun... Read here... Gen 1 to 3 all inside...

    Also inside this link has "Zhong Hua Ying Xiong" aka "A Man Called Hero" in English. The ending, leave it to you all comment.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  15. #35
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Anone here reads Fengyun Comics

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Thanks for the link.. Can read up on some old issues on Fengyun which i missed.. Also reading up on Shen Wu Ji(Future Fengyun).. Wanted to know whats the storyline like for sometime liao.. The main character is Wu Ji, not Feng or Yun leh..
    No worries...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •