Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dragon tiger gate

Default dragon tiger gate

just watch the show, all i can say is
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Default Re: dragon tiger gate

i find not bad leh...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

i think "pirates" is a better show, interm of comedies and special effect. the each of the charactors really shows.

"gate" is too brief. the charactors here is not well define. no jokes, fighting so like "cha kway tiao". the so call special moves sucks in the special effect sections. the city scence is more like japanese animation than the longest running comics from hong kong.

one classic jokes i remember from another show, "fong yun". when "jian shen" shows himself (aka wong chew shen), the entire cinema laughs. no special effect nor extra effort is needed.
    Last edited by denniskee; 31st July 2006 at 03:57 PM.

no story but the fighting quite nice leh. only thing is not enough villians in the movie. how can the whole Luo Sha Jiao only have one bad guy inside?!

i thought the "luo sha nui" will be in action too, but alamak, only a beautifull flower vast.

i thought the "gate" very big and strong, alamak, only got children. worst, the "fire cloud evil god" remark that people from the "gate" couldnt have beaten the 2 villiant he sent.

but the "golden gong" is a joke man.

wonder what "wong yu lang" think about the whole show (guess which charactor he acted in the show).

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    but the "golden gong" is a joke man.
    WTH .. u make me laff out real hard
    the gong is destroyed but the DRILL

I heard from alot of my friends that this show isnt that good.. Even the fighting scenes ok only..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

i think "pirates" is a better show, interm of comedies and special effect. the each of the charactors really shows.
    i find the pirates pretty lousy leh..its so much more inferior than the 1st episode and that jack sparrow become a gu niang eeeeewwww...
    their jokes also not as good as the 1st one..

and the worst of all? no head no tail... i see the head i blur.. until the ending, then realise the show not finished, still got 3rd episode..
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

"gate" is too brief. the charactors here is not well define. no jokes, fighting so like "cha kway tiao". the so call special moves sucks in the special effect sections. the city scence is more like japanese animation than the longest running comics from hong kong.
    yes ,precisely. But as according to the story line of the comic, the charactors is not well defined. no jokes, fighting so like "cha kway tiao". the so call special moves sucks in the special drawing effect.

so...movie matching the comic , 100%. GOOD movie...!!!

Well did quite well in HK so sequel on the way...

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    yes ,precisely. But as according to the story line of the comic, the charactors is not well defined. no jokes, fighting so like "cha kway tiao". the so call special moves sucks in the special drawing effect.

so...movie matching the comic , 100%. GOOD movie...!!!
    din match 100% lah... tat time the comics no hp lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

have not watch the show yet, but i'm trying not to have too much expectations...the entire comic book storyline spans more than 20 years which gave me ample time to fall in love with each character in the book. I doubt the movie can do the same thing.
    Btw don't know how many of you read it, but the ending in the comic was crap!!
    300D/5d2/40D/1d3/5D3
    17-40L F4, 28-70L F2.8, 24-105L F4, 50 F1.4, 70-200L F2.8

read the comic ... had to admit that it was crap ...

come again, which comic can substain tt long? Should kill it off asap ...

I think see gong fu is the best!
    keep waiting for Kung fu Huste 2 !!!~~~! Cool!

Hong Kong movie can't make it, they totally wash black money in making movie...
    Like that can show that those big money holder can escape form extra taxes...haha

Anyone think that "Slam Dunk" of JAY CHOU & BOA will be nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerl_ho
    Anyone think that "Slam Dunk" of JAY CHOU & BOA will be nice?
    i think Initial D suxs, but everybody else thinks otherwise... he spoils it all...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think Initial D suxs, but everybody else thinks otherwise... he spoils it all...
    Then you think the character will be better for which artist? except Jay Chow?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerl_ho
    Then you think the character will be better for which artist? except Jay Chow?
    Anything with him... forget it...

Anyway, i find that if was to really make a slam dunk movie, i guess those taiwanese singer can really be them already... maybe the guy called Hei Ren, can be Gorilla, then Sakuragi, hmm... anyway, Jay would be too short for Rukawa...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Anything with him... forget it...

Anyway, i find that if was to really make a slam dunk movie, i guess those taiwanese singer can really be them already... maybe the guy called Hei Ren, can be Gorilla, then Sakuragi, hmm... anyway, Jay would be too short for Rukawa...
    It's really will be disappointed again....

Wah...so surpise to see so many "Dragon Tiger Door's" fan here You guys must be in the same age band as me

Luckily I haven't got time to watch the show...now must think twice liao Anyhow I stop reading the comic after the new company take over Jade Empire...I think it's around the "inmortal old accesstor" era....so not sure what is going on with the story now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast