Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: How Many To Keep??

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: How Many To Keep??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    DOM, how long do you think is required to produce say 5 good keeps?
    depends on the shutterpseed, if 1/60, then 5x 1/60 sec = 5/60 sec = 1/12 seconds..........

    HS

  2. #22

    Default Re: How Many To Keep??

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    depends on the shutterpseed, if 1/60, then 5x 1/60 sec = 5/60 sec = 1/12 seconds..........

    HS
    then oso depends on the person aimin n squeezing rite????

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: How Many To Keep??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    then oso depends on the person aimin n squeezing rite????
    Yep! and also on the model lah!

    HS

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: How Many To Keep??

    And on weather, thunderstorm and then powercut, may last an hour, get no shots unless people brought wirelessly triggerable flashes.

  5. #25

    Default Re: How Many To Keep??

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    And on weather, thunderstorm and then powercut, may last an hour, get no shots unless people brought wirelessly triggerable flashes.
    tats must use manual...no problem...film still rules in this case

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: How Many To Keep??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    tats must use manual...no problem...film still rules in this case
    But how many people would have a film camera on hand?

  7. #27

    Default Re: How Many To Keep??

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    But how many people would have a film camera on hand?
    lets start with me.... One

  8. #28

    Default Re: How Many To Keep??

    1 keeper. that's all that matters. either a winning foto or the very least, the best out of the worst.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •