Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    I moved out of Woodlands very unwillingly. Location AMK, heart with Woodlands.
    haha redstone bro, u're always welcomed to join us

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy
    haha redstone bro, u're always welcomed to join us
    I used to live at Blk839, near Riverside Sec (my former sch).
    Then shifted to Marsiling Apts for few months before very unwillingly moved and changed sch to AMK.

The slopes near Street 13 is good for model shoots! Also not many people at times.

ohh... last time there was this old school that was right on marsiling sec now. looks spooky. but demolished =/

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy
    ohh... last time there was this old school that was right on marsiling sec now. looks spooky. but demolished =/
    English College? Was right beside where I lived. I only know about it when it was demolished. Hahah.... yup, the slopes near Marsiling Sec is very good. Certain angles will create the 'meadows' feel. Great for model shoots. Hahah...

Near Champoins Way, there's a few new roads. Also great for the 'endless road' shots. (*hint hint*)

English College? Was right beside where I lived. I only know about it when it was demolished. Hahah.... yup, the slopes near Marsiling Sec is very good. Certain angles will create the 'meadows' feel. Great for model shoots. Hahah...

Near Champoins Way, there's a few new roads. Also great for the 'endless road' shots. (*hint hint*)

Haha i opposite from you.. When I was young, I stayed AMK then moved to Woodlands and started Primary and Secondary school here.. I can safely say I love Woodlands..

I moved out of Woodlands very unwillingly. Location AMK, heart with Woodlands.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Hi redstone, I used to stay Blk 802 which was juz behind Riverside Sec Sch(which was my sec sch too!) U studied at Riverside from when to when?

I used to live at Blk839, near Riverside Sec (my former sch).
    Then shifted to Marsiling Apts for few months before very unwillingly moved and changed sch to AMK.

The slopes near Street 13 is good for model shoots! Also not many people at times.

Haha ya the English College at Marsiling there.. I used to go there explore and recce with my friends during my sec sch years.. Quite spooky place, I rem all the deserted classrooms and labs.. We even took some of the test-tubes from the deserted science labs back home to play.. Actually Woodlands is full of photography opportunities, jus have to look around..

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Hi redstone, I used to stay Blk 802 which was juz behind Riverside Sec Sch(which was my sec sch too!) U studied at Riverside from when to when?
    2000 to 2001
    Lots of memories at RSS. Remember my first question when I heard about RSS was 'where's the river?' hahah. Qihua was my pri sch.

Hey I same as u.. I graduated from Qihua then go to Riverside Sec.. But I graduated quite early, in 1998..

2000 to 2001
    Lots of memories at RSS. Remember my first question when I heard about RSS was 'where's the river?' hahah. Qihua was my pri sch.

2000 to 2001
    arhhh... i was from marsiling pri then fuchun sec.

Wa... lots of pple talking abt school liao ah... So any Fuchunians? I wonder wat they call themselves nowadays... Any idea about the 20th Anniversary? BTW, grad from FSS 1996...

Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    Wa... lots of pple talking abt school liao ah... So any Fuchunians? I wonder wat they call themselves nowadays... Any idea about the 20th Anniversary? BTW, grad from FSS 1996...
    wah my senior's senior senior senior... ... (hw many?)

eventhough i stayed in woodlands, i only shifted here 6-7 years ago. but i studied in schools outside woodlands

Greetings from Canberra,

I am Jack. I am studying in Canberra now. In Singapore my house is near 888 Plaza.

HaHa... Hope to join some of your outings this coming Dec...

Greetings to all,

Nice to meet u all here from woodlands. Guess the old English College that everybody are talking about is the first Marsiling Pri Sch if I m not wrong. It's been there since the late 60s together with the M'sian Navy quarters (still stands where it is today) next to it.

-------------------------------------
    http://pbase.com/lsy_360

So the next meeting when and where will it be held?? Aaron~~~ Any ideas? My camera shutter release has said goodbye to me... Sending in for repair... Ai...

Helo hanqiang, I used to go 888 plaza last time when I was young.. There was an arcade centre last time.. And the food at 888 Plaza is nice.. So u studying at Canberra nw? Its at Sembawang rite?

You are welcomes to join any of the Woodlanders Outing.. Haha still sorting out the date and time of the 1st outing..

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011
    Greetings from Canberra,

I am Jack. I am studying in Canberra now. In Singapore my house is near 888 Plaza.

HaHa... Hope to join some of your outings this coming Dec...

Bro, what happened to your camera shutter release? Hope the repair not too costly, when will u be getting it back? Haha anyway since u dun have a camera nw, I will suggest that we hold an informal kopi session to discuss the type of outings that most of u guys will like.. we make it tentatively next fri 25 August 8.30pm at causeway pt? Or any1 have any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    So the next meeting when and where will it be held?? Aaron~~~ Any ideas? My camera shutter release has said goodbye to me... Sending in for repair... Ai...

Anyway just want to caution the Woodlanders here about this guy. he's a Woodlands photographer too, so in case u all know him and he wants to borrow equipments, be careful.. Pls refer to http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...86#post2385786

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast