Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Default Re: Any woodlands Photographer???

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Yo bro, so u going? I feel like going too man..
    Yoz, dude~~! I will b going to BSB today~~~ Gif me a call if u are coming... Trying to find nice spot...

Quote Originally Posted by emerson_chew
    i m goin too for the firework cos 5th nv get good shot
    Yoz, me and aaron might be meeting at BSB, if you are coming look for us there... I am not sure whether cat is coming along o not... CAT~~~~ ARE U THERE~~??? COMING FOR FIREWORKS TONITE???

Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

What is BSB?

Yo man, tonight I can't make it coz got class(till 9.45pm).. I mean maybe this fri or sat i will be going down.. I think cat is going..

Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    Yoz, me and aaron might be meeting at BSB, if you are coming look for us there... I am not sure whether cat is coming along o not... CAT~~~~ ARE U THERE~~??? COMING FOR FIREWORKS TONITE???
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

can't go. my b/f ask me go his home...
    no firework . maybe tomorrow take from ndp.

anyone gtg for that?

Quote Originally Posted by agape01
    What is BSB?
    BackStreet Boys!

Ya cat, accompany ur bf more impt lah.. Fireworks still have 3 more days to take. Tml, Fri and Sat rite?

Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat
    can't go. my b/f ask me go his home...
    no firework . maybe tomorrow take from ndp.

anyone gtg for that?

Me...staying in Wdls...working in Wdls...(sigh)...anyone wish to shoot at/from Wdls jetty facing JB? Maybe i can try arrange when there's bunkering going on...but not too many of you though...got a pretty good view across the causeway...and ofcourse the causeway itself...

just my own opinion. Try to shoot from the angle of esplanade, the esplanade bridge or fullerton. This way, you can catch the full view of the fireworks headon.

I was on the BSB last sat and the pics din turn out that nice as a lot of the fireworks are overlapping. This is becos at BSB, you are viewing from the side.

I am trying out from the esplanade bridge this evening. Seen some nice shots from there...

All the best to Woodlanders for tonite's shooting...

I stay in Woodlands, used to work at Woodlands too.. Anyway count me in roDz, I always wanted to shoot at Woodlands Jetty as I find the view of JB from the jetty at night is quite beautiful..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    Me...staying in Wdls...working in Wdls...(sigh)...anyone wish to shoot at/from Wdls jetty facing JB? Maybe i can try arrange when there's bunkering going on...but not too many of you though...got a pretty good view across the causeway...and ofcourse the causeway itself...

Hi guys... Seems like no one has gone yesterday... The bridge is super packed till one of my frens supposingly went to fetch another fren at carrefour, never came back till the fireworks end... LOL~~~ I was there at 5pm yesterdae, prepared for a bit of rowdiness bah...

I will be at Kallang MRT at abt 4.30 or 5pm today and walk over to Tanjong Rhu... For those who are lazy... Alight at Aljunied(Cant remember clearly) and take 158 (Definitly rite).

I stay in Woodlands, used to work at Woodlands too.. Anyway count me in roDz, I always wanted to shoot at Woodlands Jetty as I find the view of JB from the jetty at night is quite beautiful..
    i always shoot there, and it's the only place in woodlands that i shoot
    possible to see sunset there too.

So when will the meetup be held?

upz... When when when?? Anyone goin for this Fri shoots? I bringin extra tripod to "chope" place... Hee hee hee... Planning to get the shots behind the merlion~~~ Went to BSB = Benjamin Sheares Bridge on Tues... Too crowded... damn sianz... things got a bit rowdy there when it ends... spoilt people's day... But this time shooting from behind merlion. Cat and aaron, u know how to contact me ah. Anyone else going?????

^_^

Got ur msg bro.. Haha will sms u if I can make it that day, need u to guide me along too(1st time shooting fireworks).. Damn, I must definitely dig out some time to go this fri or sat..

upz... When when when?? Anyone goin for this Fri shoots? I bringin extra tripod to "chope" place... Hee hee hee... Planning to get the shots behind the merlion~~~ Went to BSB = Benjamin Sheares Bridge on Tues... Too crowded... damn sianz... things got a bit rowdy there when it ends... spoilt people's day... But this time shooting from behind merlion. Cat and aaron, u know how to contact me ah. Anyone else going?????

^_^

Was thinking of this Fri one but alot of ppl cant make it coz going for the SFF.. Most prob next week le.. Either Mon, Wed or Fri..

Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    So when will the meetup be held?

Got ur msg bro.. Haha will sms u if I can make it that day, need u to guide me along too(1st time shooting fireworks).. Damn, I must definitely dig out some time to go this fri or sat..
    Aiyoh, dun need me to guide bah... I haf juz uploaded some of the NDP fireworks online... Such a letdown as compared to SFF...
    Pugstar - Link to the pics... i hit the 20MB for this month... dunno wat to do now...

Aiyoh, dun need me to guide bah... I haf juz uploaded some of the NDP fireworks online... Such a letdown as compared to SFF...
    Pugstar - Link to the pics... i hit the 20MB for this month... dunno wat to do now...
    i m going too at merlion cos last two firework i didn't get a gd view

gd luk again to woodlanders gng for fireworks

I moved out of Woodlands very unwillingly. Location AMK, heart with Woodlands.

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast