Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1006

Thread: Any Woodlands Photographer???

  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Any woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Yo bro, so u going? I feel like going too man..
    Yoz, dude~~! I will b going to BSB today~~~ Gif me a call if u are coming... Trying to find nice spot...

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Any woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by emerson_chew
    i m goin too for the firework cos 5th nv get good shot
    Yoz, me and aaron might be meeting at BSB, if you are coming look for us there... I am not sure whether cat is coming along o not... CAT~~~~ ARE U THERE~~??? COMING FOR FIREWORKS TONITE???

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    2,567

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    What is BSB?

  4. #124

    Default Re: Any woodlands Photographer???

    Yo man, tonight I can't make it coz got class(till 9.45pm).. I mean maybe this fri or sat i will be going down.. I think cat is going..

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    Yoz, me and aaron might be meeting at BSB, if you are coming look for us there... I am not sure whether cat is coming along o not... CAT~~~~ ARE U THERE~~??? COMING FOR FIREWORKS TONITE???
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: Any woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    Yoz, me and aaron might be meeting at BSB, if you are coming look for us there... I am not sure whether cat is coming along o not... CAT~~~~ ARE U THERE~~??? COMING FOR FIREWORKS TONITE???
    can't go. my b/f ask me go his home...
    no firework . maybe tomorrow take from ndp.

    anyone gtg for that?

  6. #126

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by agape01
    What is BSB?
    BackStreet Boys!

  7. #127

    Default Re: Any woodlands Photographer???

    Ya cat, accompany ur bf more impt lah.. Fireworks still have 3 more days to take. Tml, Fri and Sat rite?

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat
    can't go. my b/f ask me go his home...
    no firework . maybe tomorrow take from ndp.

    anyone gtg for that?
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  8. #128
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Me...staying in Wdls...working in Wdls...(sigh)...anyone wish to shoot at/from Wdls jetty facing JB? Maybe i can try arrange when there's bunkering going on...but not too many of you though...got a pretty good view across the causeway...and ofcourse the causeway itself...

  9. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    430

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    just my own opinion. Try to shoot from the angle of esplanade, the esplanade bridge or fullerton. This way, you can catch the full view of the fireworks headon.

    I was on the BSB last sat and the pics din turn out that nice as a lot of the fireworks are overlapping. This is becos at BSB, you are viewing from the side.

    I am trying out from the esplanade bridge this evening. Seen some nice shots from there...

    All the best to Woodlanders for tonite's shooting...


  10. #130

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    I stay in Woodlands, used to work at Woodlands too.. Anyway count me in roDz, I always wanted to shoot at Woodlands Jetty as I find the view of JB from the jetty at night is quite beautiful..

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    Me...staying in Wdls...working in Wdls...(sigh)...anyone wish to shoot at/from Wdls jetty facing JB? Maybe i can try arrange when there's bunkering going on...but not too many of you though...got a pretty good view across the causeway...and ofcourse the causeway itself...
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  11. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Hi guys... Seems like no one has gone yesterday... The bridge is super packed till one of my frens supposingly went to fetch another fren at carrefour, never came back till the fireworks end... LOL~~~ I was there at 5pm yesterdae, prepared for a bit of rowdiness bah...

    I will be at Kallang MRT at abt 4.30 or 5pm today and walk over to Tanjong Rhu... For those who are lazy... Alight at Aljunied(Cant remember clearly) and take 158 (Definitly rite).




  12. #132
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    I stay in Woodlands, used to work at Woodlands too.. Anyway count me in roDz, I always wanted to shoot at Woodlands Jetty as I find the view of JB from the jetty at night is quite beautiful..
    i always shoot there, and it's the only place in woodlands that i shoot
    possible to see sunset there too.

  13. #133

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    So when will the meetup be held?

  14. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    upz... When when when?? Anyone goin for this Fri shoots? I bringin extra tripod to "chope" place... Hee hee hee... Planning to get the shots behind the merlion~~~ Went to BSB = Benjamin Sheares Bridge on Tues... Too crowded... damn sianz... things got a bit rowdy there when it ends... spoilt people's day... But this time shooting from behind merlion. Cat and aaron, u know how to contact me ah. Anyone else going?????

    ^_^

  15. #135

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Got ur msg bro.. Haha will sms u if I can make it that day, need u to guide me along too(1st time shooting fireworks).. Damn, I must definitely dig out some time to go this fri or sat..

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    upz... When when when?? Anyone goin for this Fri shoots? I bringin extra tripod to "chope" place... Hee hee hee... Planning to get the shots behind the merlion~~~ Went to BSB = Benjamin Sheares Bridge on Tues... Too crowded... damn sianz... things got a bit rowdy there when it ends... spoilt people's day... But this time shooting from behind merlion. Cat and aaron, u know how to contact me ah. Anyone else going?????

    ^_^
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  16. #136

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Was thinking of this Fri one but alot of ppl cant make it coz going for the SFF.. Most prob next week le.. Either Mon, Wed or Fri..

    Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    So when will the meetup be held?
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  17. #137
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Got ur msg bro.. Haha will sms u if I can make it that day, need u to guide me along too(1st time shooting fireworks).. Damn, I must definitely dig out some time to go this fri or sat..
    Aiyoh, dun need me to guide bah... I haf juz uploaded some of the NDP fireworks online... Such a letdown as compared to SFF...
    Pugstar - Link to the pics... i hit the 20MB for this month... dunno wat to do now...

  18. #138

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew
    Aiyoh, dun need me to guide bah... I haf juz uploaded some of the NDP fireworks online... Such a letdown as compared to SFF...
    Pugstar - Link to the pics... i hit the 20MB for this month... dunno wat to do now...
    i m going too at merlion cos last two firework i didn't get a gd view

  19. #139
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    gd luk again to woodlanders gng for fireworks

  20. #140
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    I moved out of Woodlands very unwillingly. Location AMK, heart with Woodlands.

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •