Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1006

Thread: Any Woodlands Photographer???

  1. #961
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    ok... i take the extreme left one then... not realli close to my size, but can do lah... Heeheehee...
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  2. #962
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    Swee~~~
    Last edited by yllew; 27th November 2006 at 05:08 PM.
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  3. #963
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Hi guys,

    shall we hold a BBQ for gathering? any suggestion?

  4. #964

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Gd idea.. Maybe a BBQ or steamboat buffet etc for the Woodlanders before the close of 2006.. We can meet up discuss about the details during our kopi session.. I will try to make it asap coz next week my exams liao..

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    Hi guys,

    shall we hold a BBQ for gathering? any suggestion?
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  5. #965
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Gd idea.. Maybe a BBQ or steamboat buffet etc for the Woodlanders before the close of 2006.. We can meet up discuss about the details during our kopi session.. I will try to make it asap coz next week my exams liao..
    Wat abt mid-dec? Anyone got any suggestion?

  6. #966

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Mid Dec-06 weekend (15 & 16 Dec) I got D&D and department Xmas party so can't make it. How about the following weekend?

    Cheers

    Kelvin

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    Wat abt mid-dec? Anyone got any suggestion?
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

  7. #967
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    this thread is coming to 1000th post soon... i wonder where is the thread starter

  8. #968
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Hmm... I mayb goin to HK still, haf to check with my fren again on her schdule... If it is next then it should still be alrite... Anyone good in calculus? Can help me out? I haf no idea wat is goin on in my lecture... lol~~~
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  9. #969
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    ahh bbq/steamboat will be good. dun miss me out

  10. #970
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    this thread is coming to 1000th post soon... i wonder where is the thread starter
    I think the thread starter moved house already. Hahaha....just kidding dude.

  11. #971

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Ya he seems to mia liao.. I have seen him online awhile occasionally.. Guess he's bz ba..

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    this thread is coming to 1000th post soon... i wonder where is the thread starter
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  12. #972

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Bro, u like very quiet lately.. Bz studying for exams? Mine is next week, accounting is really a headache..

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    Hmm... I mayb goin to HK still, haf to check with my fren again on her schdule... If it is next then it should still be alrite... Anyone good in calculus? Can help me out? I haf no idea wat is goin on in my lecture... lol~~~
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  13. #973

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Yo bro, dun worry will definitely count u in.. I will personally prefer steamboat or any buffets, eat finish go liao.. If BBQ, we still have to clear things before we go home.. Haha..

    QUOTE=Buggy;2651359]ahh bbq/steamboat will be good. dun miss me out [/QUOTE]
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  14. #974
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Anyone looking for a powerful 12X zoom camera as spare??

    Trying to sell off my one mth old canon S3, really loved it...
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=240281

    Anyone interested plz PM / email me... Thx....

    vincent_chuawk@yahoo.com.sg

    Nikon D300s, Fuji F100fd
    Tamron 17- 50 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8

  15. #975
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    this thread is coming to 1000th post soon... i wonder where is the thread starter
    yo yokechye bro. wan to ask u ah... if i were to get ext. flash for my 7hi... besides the 3600hsd n 5600hsd, what other kind of flashes can i get?

  16. #976

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Hey bro, y so fast selling away your S3 le..? U upgrading?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Sheep View Post
    Anyone looking for a powerful 12X zoom camera as spare??

    Trying to sell off my one mth old canon S3, really loved it...
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=240281

    Anyone interested plz PM / email me... Thx....

    vincent_chuawk@yahoo.com.sg

    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  17. #977
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    yo yokechye bro. wan to ask u ah... if i were to get ext. flash for my 7hi... besides the 3600hsd n 5600hsd, what other kind of flashes can i get?
    u can get 5400, n some other older ones. but 3600 and 5600 are the better ones. get a 3600. i think its around 200 like that. 5600 is about 560 like that... erm... do u intend to follow on minolta/sony?

  18. #978

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Somewhere in Sembawang

  19. #979
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Hey bro, y so fast selling away your S3 le..? U upgrading?
    Suddenly got the urge to upgrade to D70s... I was offered at the IT show, D70s standard package (with lens), 33l dry cabinet, 3 section tripod, 1 x 1Gb CF card, 1 x 2Gb CF card, DSLR bag (din specify wat kind) and the DX 17 - 300mm lens -----> total S$1987/=

    Bro... Wat u guys think of this offer, serious I not too sure if I'm ready for the upgrade, got my S3 for a mth. I'm still a newbie, nv touch DSLR b4 untill today.

    Wow.. the nikon guy there explain to me many things le.. Then i start to ponder if I'm ready for the DSLR challenge. I'm actually very comfortable with my current S3... Being using mainly the Av mode, once a while change to manual.


    Sigh.... One thing that hinder me from the change is the cost.. and also the compact size of S3 (plus the 12x zoom)... Think i should just hold on for a while more till I have a better understanding of photography then I change...
    Nikon D300s, Fuji F100fd
    Tamron 17- 50 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8

  20. #980
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Sheep View Post
    Suddenly got the urge to upgrade to D70s... I was offered at the IT show, D70s standard package (with lens), 33l dry cabinet, 3 section tripod, 1 x 1Gb CF card, 1 x 2Gb CF card, DSLR bag (din specify wat kind) and the DX 17 - 300mm lens -----> total S$1987/=

    Bro... Wat u guys think of this offer, serious I not too sure if I'm ready for the upgrade, got my S3 for a mth. I'm still a newbie, nv touch DSLR b4 untill today.

    Wow.. the nikon guy there explain to me many things le.. Then i start to ponder if I'm ready for the DSLR challenge. I'm actually very comfortable with my current S3... Being using mainly the Av mode, once a while change to manual.


    Sigh.... One thing that hinder me from the change is the cost.. and also the compact size of S3 (plus the 12x zoom)... Think i should just hold on for a while more till I have a better understanding of photography then I change...
    they selling that price coz they wanna clear their D70s stock but its a gd price la.. but D80 whould be good with lots of D200 functions, but then, D200 will be better

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •