Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Hi Nicole,

The shots of the kid are so cooool. He has very expressive eyes. Looks very cheeky too.

Cut and past was never my strong point. I am basically very lazy and seldom do post processing. Only after joining CS did I start. I use a combination of Canon Digital Professional editor and Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7.0. I'm only now starting to try the Photoshop. Still newbie with the photoshop .

I think if you're doing layering, you should ensure that your subject is in the top layer. Maybe bro Yoke Chye and Yi Liang can advise better. They more pro at photoshop than me .

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

Quote Originally Posted by kelvgoh View Post
    Hi Nicole,

The shots of the kid are so cooool. He has very expressive eyes. Looks very cheeky too.

Cut and past was never my strong point. I am basically very lazy and seldom do post processing. Only after joining CS did I start. I use a combination of Canon Digital Professional editor and Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7.0. I'm only now starting to try the Photoshop. Still newbie with the photoshop .

I think if you're doing layering, you should ensure that your subject is in the top layer. Maybe bro Yoke Chye and Yi Liang can advise better. They more pro at photoshop than me .

Cheers

Kelvin
    eh? since when i become pro at photoshop?

Hi Nicole,

Cheers

Kelvin
    Last time when I started using my 1st compact camera "Sony P10", i used to cut & paste "PS". but i still find it not natural. unlike those who do for bride album. that was so natural & nice.

now, i getting lazy lately..

Here are some of my recent shots at an DeepaRaya event.

Hi guys, a few pics to share. I took them using a PnS for my company Deepavali lunch..

1)

2)
    Last edited by aaron80; 8th November 2006 at 06:10 PM.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

One more..

3)

Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    I did some editing last night.. like to share with u guys..

*not a very good work*

Cat, u remove the jeans n door~~~
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Huh? What bright sky to dark night?
    从天亮到天暗啦... From bright sky to dark nite... From Dawn till Dusk... (A bit far fetched... but still, it might b true...)

Hor.... Cat veri naughty... Always bully little kids... LOL~~~ Juz JK ah... I think shld be other way round hor... Kee kee kee... BTW, how come I can't see the pics posted by Slivester?? Only have the words: Image Hosted By ClubSnap Photography Galleries.
    Any idea wats wrong?? ~~~HELP~~~

Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    从天亮到天暗啦... From bright sky to dark nite... From Dawn till Dusk... (A bit far fetched... but still, it might b true...)
    that was my first time n i hope the last time i experience that kind of thing...

Hor.... Cat veri naughty... Always bully little kids... LOL~~~ Juz JK ah... I think shld be other way round hor... Kee kee kee... BTW, how come I can't see the pics posted by Slivester?? Only have the words: Image Hosted By ClubSnap Photography Galleries.
    Any idea wats wrong?? ~~~HELP~~~
    is it? i can see the pics leh.. but i cannot see slivester's avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    that was my first time n i hope the last time i experience that kind of thing...
    Running head in with the authority? Hmm... My second time bah... 1st time was at Lower Seletar Resevoir fishing beside MRT track then kana caught. Latest is the 2nd time... Sianz...

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    haha yah no wonder found u rather familiar also. u're using 300d/350d that time if i remember correctly... haha. that one not my lens.. my friend de.

i pns user leh.
    YUP~~~ Hee hee hee.... No wonder I keep saying I saw u somewhere b4... I juz remember it on the MRT yesterdae evening... Then *BING*, i remember liao... Yah hor, tat was ur fren's one... Tat day I was using 300D, but inspiration... lol~~

YUP~~~ Hee hee hee.... No wonder I keep saying I saw u somewhere b4... I juz remember it on the MRT yesterdae evening... Then *BING*, i remember liao... Yah hor, tat was ur fren's one... Tat day I was using 300D, but inspiration... lol~~
    haha yep.. we used same camera tat day.

no wonder i found u quite familiar also

My wife's comapny (Sembawang Corporation) is having their family day this weekend, Saturday 11-Nov-06 at Woodlands Stadium from 11am to 5pm. If you're free, you might be interested to take some shots? There's telematch etc. Not sure what else though but I have to be there to support my wife . More likely I take camera and tripod along to take photo kekekek.

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

one more from woodlands here !!!

let me know if there are any meetups, i'm only available after 9pm due to work commitments, and my off day falls on a tues =)

saw a group of (seems like) students in civilian taking photos at woodlands MRT with a 350D and a 100-300mm lens on tues lol, they had a SLIK AMT tripod with them too heh.... wonders if it happened to be anyone from CS ^^
    Last edited by ReiszRie; 9th November 2006 at 08:54 AM.

My wife's comapny (Sembawang Corporation) is having their family day this weekend, Saturday 11-Nov-06 at Woodlands Stadium from 11am to 5pm. If you're free, you might be interested to take some shots? There's telematch etc. Not sure what else though but I have to be there to support my wife . More likely I take camera and tripod along to take photo kekekek.

Cheers

Kelvin
    This sat , my bro-in-law baby 13th mth celebration in the afternoon....
    our head leader should go... --> AARON80.

huh? when did i become head leader? I would wish to go this Sat but I am having whole day class from 10am to 5pm.. If not I dun mind joining bro kelvgoh at woodlands stadium and your bro-in-law baby 13th mth celebration..

Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    This sat , my bro-in-law baby 13th mth celebration in the afternoon....
    our head leader should go... --> AARON80.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast