Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Hi Saiful, the Woodlands group already has a name liao.. We are called the Woodlanders..

Quote Originally Posted by saifulbahar View Post
    Hey... how about giving us woodlands group a name... maybe something like "woodlensers"?. What do you guys think? Anyways, would be good if you guys can come up with some recommendations too...
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Hi Saiful, the Woodlands group already has a name liao.. We are called the Woodlanders..
    OK... Woodlanders it is then... thanks. Been on the road and the raya so couldn't join any yet. Hope to join you guys soon.
    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

No prob bro, I understand.. u are welcomed to join us for the upcoming outing soon..

Quote Originally Posted by saifulbahar View Post
    OK... Woodlanders it is then... thanks. Been on the road and the raya so couldn't join any yet. Hope to join you guys soon.

guys,

since halloween is on 31/10/06 this Tue, anyone wanna go shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    guys,

Count me in, Cat!!!! I will be there! Should we put on some props to "blend" in too??
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

Alritez, last nite I managed to touch up on some fotos on my virgin model shoot @ botanical gdn. As I haf promised, I will post some of the fotos on the link. Comments if any~~

You may haf notice tat almost all the fotos tat she is not smiling... Coz she had a hard day before she join us for our foto shoot. But I still thinks tat I prefer her to be more solemn...

Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    Alritez, last nite I managed to touch up on some fotos on my virgin model shoot @ botanical gdn. As I haf promised, I will post some of the fotos on the link. Comments if any~~

You may haf notice tat almost all the fotos tat she is not smiling... Coz she had a hard day before she join us for our foto shoot. But I still thinks tat I prefer her to be more solemn...
    hI yllew,

I like this pic.. n she's very pretty too.. next time u hold tfcd la, then we join in can?

Shld not b any prob. Provided I can find more TFCD model to shoot lah... Hehehe~~~

I m looking among my undergrads and see if anyone wans to b taken for fotos... Hmm... Hope tat I can find a few and we can all shoot together... But I dun haf the props required for outdoor shoot lei...

Shld not b any prob. Provided I can find more TFCD model to shoot lah... Hehehe~~~

I m looking among my undergrads and see if anyone wans to b taken for fotos... Hmm... Hope tat I can find a few and we can all shoot together... But I dun haf the props required for outdoor shoot lei...
    okok la.. maybe we also try to find some tfcd model bah...

I can't join in le coz Tue I got class one..

guys,

Nice pics bro.. I only have 1 TFCD model, maybe I can ask her..

okok la.. maybe we also try to find some tfcd model bah...
    TFCD for yllew

TFCD for me?!? NO~~~!! Spare me, haf mercy~~ LOL~~~ I think I can find one bah... An undergard juz find me n ask whether I wan to help her n her fren to take fotos or not... I see hows the arrangement wif her then n let u all know bah...

Tues haf class? Aiyah... wan to skip class?? hee hee hee~~

Aaron, u haf one tfcd model? Ur gf ah? If she is willingly, we are most glad~~~ Then u can join her oso... for romantic shots, juz like larry said.
    Last edited by yllew; 30th October 2006 at 03:14 PM.

TFCD for me?!? NO~~~!! Spare me, haf mercy~~ LOL~~~ I think I can find one bah... An undergard juz find me n ask whether I wan to help her n her fren to take fotos or not... I see hows the arrangement wif her then n let u all know bah...

Tues haf class? Aiyah... wan to skip class?? hee hee hee~~

Aaron, u haf one tfcd model? Ur gf ah? If she is willingly, we are most glad~~~ Then u can join her oso... for romantic shots, juz like larry said.
    That should be interesting to have Aaron and his gf together while we try and "frame" the shot and compose a good picture. Most uncomfortable feeling, believe me. I went through it during my wedding photo shoot. Feel like a stupid fool. ha ha ha

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

But for the upcoming Woodlander's 2nd shoot in WLD, please take note of the thread bah... Still looking for suitable timing though...

But for the upcoming Woodlander's 2nd shoot in WLD, please take note of the thread bah... Still looking for suitable timing though...
    anyone gtg for halloween tomorrow's night? hmm, looks like only yllew & me..

anyone gtg for halloween tomorrow's night? hmm, looks like only yllew & me..
    What time u guys going? I can only make it aft 9pm.

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

Hey guys... Thx so much... If I'm availble for any gatherings or kopi, I'll sure join... Cos i'm working on shift therefore may not be able to make it most of the time...

But anyway, anyone here is interested to get a camera? I've just contacted MS color and they quoted my $672 for the canon S3 (w/o Gst), but they will throw in a 512mb card, plus 4 rechargable batts and the charger itself...

Anyone interested to grab anything?? I'll going down to get my S3, already decided not to wait for the IT show... hahaha..... pls let me know by emailing me at

vincent_chuawk@yahoo.com.sg

Thx you so much guys.... Hope to meet u guys soon...

Lets meet at 6.45pm at Woodlands MRT. Those who wan to come, PM me, I will check my PM latest at 5pm before I prepare to leave office. Aaron... Y u cant come... y....

Cat, I sms Sam n c how bah...

Oh, btw, we will be goin to Ave 1 today to take some shoots. Those who are interested, pls PM me so tat I can contact u later on. I will be checking my PM latest by 5pm.

Cat, is 6.45pm alrite wif u?