Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Haha no prob cat, I am glad u ppl enjoyed urself.. Haha ya the bean bag is a gd idea, maybe we can try it too.. About the halloween shoot, think it will be coming soon.. I agreed with yokechye that the outing should be from 5pm to 7pm.. Will be updating u guys very soon about this..
    halloween is on 31st rite? haha.. too bad i cant join u all for that... will be off on a holiday n will be back only at 2320hrs on 31st in Johor Bahru airport

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    anyone here into birding?

btw yllew, u got delete my pics in ur cam? haa
    Bro, you've all the patience of a born sniper. This shot must have taken quite a bit to compose and take.

Haha no prob cat, I am glad u ppl enjoyed urself.. Haha ya the bean bag is a gd idea, maybe we can try it too.. About the halloween shoot, think it will be coming soon.. I agreed with yokechye that the outing should be from 5pm to 7pm.. Will be updating u guys very soon about this..
    Aaron bro, Halloween should be this weekend so if want to shoot must start organising by Thursday as I think the kids will only be out on Sunday for the Trick or Treat thing. If you want, I'll try and recce the place tomorrow for possible nice spots?

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

Quote Originally Posted by kelvgoh View Post
    Bro, you've all the patience of a born sniper. This shot must have taken quite a bit to compose and take.

Aaron bro, Halloween should be this weekend so if want to shoot must start organising by Thursday as I think the kids will only be out on Sunday for the Trick or Treat thing. If you want, I'll try and recce the place tomorrow for possible nice spots?

Cheers

Kelvin
    hahaa... i use burst shots... just snap all the way and choose the best shots out of all the shots i took.. just like what we discussed last night on model shoot... haha....

BTW, those of you who are looking for a Dry Cabinet, check out the promo from Digihub.

http://www.digihub.com.sg/Promotions.aspx

I'll probably be getting the 80L one if I can confirm promotion price. I'll keep you guys updated on this.

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

BTW, those of you who are looking for a Dry Cabinet, check out the promo from Digihub.

http://www.digihub.com.sg/Promotions.aspx

I'll probably be getting the 80L one if I can confirm promotion price. I'll keep you guys updated on this.

Cheers

Kelvin
    ........... free delivery only for 60l n above...
    wanted to get a 30l for a friend... haha.. guess i just go to MS color to get one instead

........... free delivery only for 60l n above...
    wanted to get a 30l for a friend... haha.. guess i just go to MS color to get one instead
    Seriously bro, the 30L is very small. I currently have a 30L at home, that's why going for a 80L (actually 60L is ok but backside itchy).

Cheers

Kelvin

Seriously bro, the 30L is very small. I currently have a 30L at home, that's why going for a 80L (actually 60L is ok but backside itchy).

Cheers

Kelvin
    haha.. ya.. i upgraded mine from 30 to 60l already.... not getting a 80l coz i will not be in singapore next year for 3 yrs... so no point getting a big one n leave at home to collect dust

30l coz my friend only got 1 cam n 1 lens.... doesnt intend to upgrade for the time being....

haha.. ya.. i upgraded mine from 30 to 60l already.... not getting a 80l coz i will not be in singapore next year for 3 yrs... so no point getting a big one n leave at home to collect dust

30l coz my friend only got 1 cam n 1 lens.... doesnt intend to upgrade for the time being....
    You going overseas for study or work? where?

Maybe you can pass your 60L to yllew while you away so he can "maintain" it for you .

Cheers

Kelvin

You going overseas for study or work? where?

Maybe you can pass your 60L to yllew while you away so he can "maintain" it for you .

Cheers

Kelvin
    haha... its ok.. coz i got other cameras i not bringing to aussie to be placed in my dry cabin.. haahahha....
    going aussie to study.. haha

so I guess if want, the outing must be this Sunday liao.. But I will be going for the lowepro open house that day.. Think can rush back in time.. Anyway any of u guys going for this event?

Yup thanks kelvin bro! if tml u free, maybe u can help us recce the place for any nice spots 1st? Would want to go with you, but work ends late..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

so I guess if want, the outing must be this Sunday liao.. But I will be going for the lowepro open house that day.. Think can rush back in time.. Anyway any of u guys going for this event?

Yup thanks kelvin bro! if tml u free, maybe u can help us recce the place for any nice spots 1st? Would want to go with you, but work ends late..
    got lowepro open house? where?

Think all of us here will miss yokechye when he leave.. Maybe we all can meet up for a farewell dinner before he leave? Haha or better still we can grab him for TFCD..

haha... its ok.. coz i got other cameras i not bringing to aussie to be placed in my dry cabin.. haahahha....
    going aussie to study.. haha

Ok. I took leave tomorrow (actually today) so I'll recce the place in the morning.

Cheers

Kelvin

Bro, its at Suntec Convention Hall this Sun 29/10.. Below is the details

http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/events...House-Bull.pdf

got lowepro open house? where?

Think all of us here will miss yokechye when he leave.. Maybe we all can meet up for a farewell dinner before he leave? Haha or better still we can grab him for TFCD..

well.. .TFCD dun need la... i dun look good infront of cameras... only my back looks nice

Ok thanks bro! U going for the lowepro open house?

Ok. I took leave tomorrow (actually today) so I'll recce the place in the morning.

Cheers

Kelvin

Cheers

Kelvin
    wat time u going? maybe i can join u as i live so near there

Bro, its at Suntec Convention Hall this Sun 29/10.. Below is the details

http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/events...House-Bull.pdf
    is there anything for sale during the open house?

Yup I will think so.. Bro u still in Singapore that day mah? I thought u left liao? If u still in Singapore, we can go tog..

is there anything for sale during the open house?

Yup I will think so.. Bro u still in Singapore that day mah? I thought u left liao? If u still in Singapore, we can go tog..
    i not in sg liao i wanna get a backpack... but dunno which to choose....