Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Default Re: Any Woodlands Photographer???

Woodlanders 2nd Kopi Session

Date: 23 Oct 2006
    Time: 9pm - 10.30pm

We will be having our 2nd kopi chit-chat session this coming Mon, 23 Oct. If you are interested to join us, pls pm me your name and contact number.. I will then pm you the exact location. Thanks..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

hi guy

Hi emerson, so long nv see u here liao.. Bz with work? U wanna join us for this monday's gathering?

Quote Originally Posted by emerson_chew View Post
    hi guy

Quote Originally Posted by kelvgoh View Post
    Superb shot. You must have been taking from John 3:16 to the opposite side? Were you there today? I was around there at about 5pm.

Cheers

Kelvin
    I was there on Friday 20th at night... 8.30pm plus.

Quote Originally Posted by projectdzaki View Post
    oic. Seems like Sam is hving good time in Japan. Hope he takes some gd pics.

You joining us for the kopi session?

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

Ya projectdzaki, tml night is our kopi session. Just drop me a pm if u want to come..

oic. Seems like Sam is hving good time in Japan. Hope he takes some gd pics.

You joining us for the kopi session?

Cheers

Kelvin

Woodlanders 2nd Kopi Session

Date: 23 Oct 2006
    Time: 8.15pm - 10pm

We will be having our 2nd kopi chit-chat session this coming Mon, 23 Oct. If you are interested to join us, pls pm me your name and contact number.. I will then pm you the exact location. I have changed the gathering to an earlier timing so that it will be more convenient for u guys.. For those who are joining us, I have pm u the details liao..
    Last edited by aaron80; 22nd October 2006 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Ya projectdzaki, tml night is our kopi session. Just drop me a pm if u want to come..
    Sorry... I can't go I have Hari Raya the day after. Need to prepare a lot of things heh

No prob bro, next time lor.. Selamat Hari Raya to u in advance! Enjoy your festive holiday!

Sorry... I can't go I have Hari Raya the day after. Need to prepare a lot of things heh

Hi emerson, so long nv see u here liao.. Bz with work? U wanna join us for this monday's gathering?
    really i can't cos there is road show for me to handle.......... btw if you guy need any camera can pm me or look for me at Plaza Singapura Best Denki rmb i nv sell sony n panasonic camera

Selamat Hari Raya my fren.

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

Thanks Aaron for organising the kopi session. I think we all enjoyed the company and the TKSS session . I'm looking forward to the next shoot. I hope we can organising something around the Woodgrove area, especially juz before and during Halloween as I believe there are quite a few Americans living there.

Cheers

Kelvin

Thanks Aaron for organising the kopi session. I think we all enjoyed the company and the TKSS session . I'm looking forward to the next shoot. I hope we can organising something around the Woodgrove area, especially juz before and during Halloween as I believe there are quite a few Americans living there.

Cheers

Kelvin
    not quite afew... its alot... ahhaha even most singaporeans living there joined in the fun.. but some just keep their gates closed n early lights out or stay away from home for the night just to escape the chaos

Hi am glad u guys enjoyed the session lastnite. Haha I had a great time too.. Ya I feel the Halloween theme is something we can really consider shooting.. Will plan something and keep u guys updated, have a gd holiday!

Cheers

Kelvin

Hi am glad u guys enjoyed the session lastnite. Haha I had a great time too.. Ya I feel the Halloween theme is something we can really consider shooting.. Will plan something and keep u guys updated, have a gd holiday!
    Hi Aaron, thanks for organising.. reali enjoyed the sharing yesterday... esp that beam bag .... Halloween theme, then we got to shoot in the evening... right??

Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    Hi Aaron, thanks for organising.. reali enjoyed the sharing yesterday... esp that beam bag .... Halloween theme, then we got to shoot in the evening... right??
    go from 5pm to 7pm... when sky starts to get dark and about 7.30-8, they starts to pack up n go sleep already. peak time starts around 6pm

anyone here into birding?

btw yllew, u got delete my pics in ur cam? haa

Haha no prob cat, I am glad u ppl enjoyed urself.. Haha ya the bean bag is a gd idea, maybe we can try it too.. About the halloween shoot, think it will be coming soon.. I agreed with yokechye that the outing should be from 5pm to 7pm.. Will be updating u guys very soon about this..

Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    go from 5pm to 7pm... when sky starts to get dark and about 7.30-8, they starts to pack up n go sleep already. peak time starts around 6pm

This pic is If I go into birding must ask u teach me liao.. Haha lets hope yllew wun post your pics here again wor..

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    anyone here into birding?

btw yllew, u got delete my pics in ur cam? haa

This pic is If I go into birding must ask u teach me liao.. Haha lets hope yllew wun post your pics here again wor..
    my lens quite soft.. cant capture much details