Thread: Resizing batch of images in PS

Default Resizing batch of images in PS

Hi any1 knows how to resize whole batch of images in photoshop? I want to upload some of my photos on an online gallery but is quite hassle to resize them 1 by 1.. And what is the best resolution I should resize, to ensure the image quality dun degrade that much? Sorry an extremely ignorant PS newbie here..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Default Re: Resizing batch of images in PS

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Hi any1 knows how to resize whole batch of images in photoshop? I want to upload some of my photos on an online gallery but is quite hassle to resize them 1 by 1.. And what is the best resolution I should resize, to ensure the image quality dun degrade that much? Sorry an extremely ignorant PS newbie here..

Hi Aaron.. u can download Faststone Photoresizer to helps u to resize all ur photos (batch)..Photoshop will take u more steps to do it.. F/P is easy to use n best of all..its fast

here is de link: http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....sizer&tag=srch

hope it helps.. anytin not sure can call me direct at 90903969

Andrew

Hi thanks alot man, appreciate it! Have tried and its really easy to use..

Quote Originally Posted by Incastasman
    Hi Aaron.. u can download Faststone Photoresizer to helps u to resize all ur photos (batch)..Photoshop will take u more steps to do it.. F/P is easy to use n best of all..its fast

here is de link: http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....sizer&tag=srch

hope it helps.. anytin not sure can call me direct at 90903969

Andrew
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

another alternative is to use irfanview...i do batch renaming+resizing with that, and can remove EXIF into too..fast and easy to use..
    eat. drink. shoot

I wonder if Faststone Photoresizer, irfanview or any other similar software supports a possibility to define both the resolution and the max file size when doing batch resizing?

It would make things easier if I could define that the resolution would be e.g. 800x600 and max file size would be 120 kb. And the program would define the compression to meet the criterias defined by the user.

Any such SW?