Page 1 of 12 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on this ROM pic

Question Comment on this ROM pic

I am not the photographer. Just happened to see this thread...

Can comment on this pic? Dun be affected by the comments posted by the people there.

http://renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5067&hl=

Default Re: Comment on this ROM pic

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    I am not the photographer. Just happened to see this thread...

Can comment on this pic? Dun be affected by the comments posted by the people there.

http://renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5067&hl=
    if you don't want people to be affected by the comments in the forum you should just post the link to the pictures why post the link to the forum? saw one especially astounding comment in the forum regarding getting 2-3 photog ... and free photographers

Well....the pictures are not something I'll call fantastic. However, I think most are pretty acceptable.

While some comments are valid, I find some weird esp the "part of head kena chopped off" ones. What's wrong with that? U see that often in movies.

i found the comments like head chopped chop chilli chop really funny...didn't really see anything _that_ wrong with those lah

i also not the photog

the last part post, by hdb sign, about the free photographers part, really pretty much summarize wats going on in Clubsnap & the mentality of the typical 'cheapskate' ppl around sg...

felt like go reg a nick & do a slashing on he/she/it...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    the last part post, by hdb sign, about the free photographers part, really pretty much summarize wats going on in Clubsnap & the mentality of the typical 'cheapskate' ppl around sg...

felt like go reg a nick & do a slashing on he/she/it...
    shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    shall we?
    U go, I go.. hehe...

Anyway, i see already, really pity local photographers... cheap price, then take digital already, then instead of the couples feel contented, they go upload to the net & start to let ppl belittle them... if i were the photographer, i'll just not get paid & i'll delete their pictures on the spot since they dun like it anyway... but thats from a person not eating that bowl of rice lor...

Photography is an art, same like drawing, if you like the person's style, then u employ them, then u have to live with their artistic perception. These couples must be those never see portfolio kind 1, go for cheapest economy kind... then after that go compare their pics with professionally taken ones, then say their photographer no good... brainless lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

oh ya, should the photographer who shot those sue the couple for deliberately humiliating him/her?

U go, I go.. hehe...

Anyway, i see already, really pity local photographers... cheap price, then take digital already, then instead of the couples feel contented, they go upload to the net & start to let ppl belittle them... if i were the photographer, i'll just not get paid & i'll delete their pictures on the spot since they dun like it anyway... but thats from a person not eating that bowl of rice lor...

Photography is an art, same like drawing, if you like the person's style, then u employ them, then u have to live with their artistic perception. These couples must be those never see portfolio kind 1, go for cheapest economy kind... then after that go compare their pics with professionally taken ones, then say their photographer no good... brainless lor...
    i inside liao

i inside liao
    me waiting 4 confirmation...

U go, I go.. hehe...

well said bro

Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    well said bro
    Felt like submitting a request to stop ppl from requesting for 'newbie' 'amateur' photography. Really, these ppl have the cheek to advice the rest to do these, shows that they have successfully 'conned' the others in photography forums already... this has to stop...

Talking Re: Comment on this ROM pic

They also commented that the rom photographer charge at $300 is ex! It is resonable wat! Why people always say photographers are overcharging but no one say make-up artists are? They command more pay and less hour than the photographer!

Felt like submitting a request to stop ppl from requesting for 'newbie' 'amateur' photography. Really, these ppl have the cheek to advice the rest to do these, shows that they have successfully 'conned' the others in photography forums already... this has to stop...
    agree.

2 comments are too little, we need more gunpowder

agree.

2 comments are too little, we need more gunpowder
    wanna stir a storm.. we go start a EMPIRE STRIKES BACK thread... haha... CS vs RT... PY stuck in the middle... haha..

wanna stir a storm.. we go start a EMPIRE STRIKES BACK thread... haha... CS vs RT... PY stuck in the middle... haha..

some of the comments are just so horrible it's deafening even just reading them
    Last edited by eikin; 29th July 2006 at 09:42 AM.

Seriously I don't think the photographer deserves the kind of criticism he's getting, for the price he is charging. The couple should have known better.

Probably a mismatch in expectations.
    Last edited by melnjes; 29th July 2006 at 10:27 AM.

feels so gd after commenting there.

they expect you use 10k camera but wanna pay less then 1k only. stupid mindset.

I think they still live in wedding day photographer is only $500 only days.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

oei! the cheesecake there is not me ok! i'm the original cheesecake!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    oei! the cheesecake there is not me ok! i'm the original cheesecake!!!
    almost wanna pm u & give u a slashing liao...

Page 1 of 12 123611 ... LastLast