Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: How to Insert an Image?

  1. #1

    Default How to Insert an Image?

    HI...new to CS. CAn anyone kindly enlighten how to include an image in my message? Step by step pls...

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    You'll need to upload your pictures to a server which allows direct-linking first. When you've done that, just click the "IMG" button and type the url of the image.

  3. #3

    Default

    1. Find a web space that allow direct linking
    2. See the "IMG" button at the top when posting?
    3. Click on it and paste the URL onto the box.
    4. Click "Submit reply"
    5. it done.


    For places that allow linking, can other help ???
    I not sure which one has it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    I heard after homex closed, others moved to www.netfirms.com

    Haven't tried it yet though.

  5. #5

    Default

    Send a mail to simon, get an account at clubsnap!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    Send a mail to simon, get an account at clubsnap!!
    Tot all the 30 slots were taken up already?

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by imaginary_number
    I heard after homex closed, others moved to www.netfirms.com

    Haven't tried it yet though.
    This one not free leh... got other methods? FREE one?

  8. #8
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by bearycute
    This one not free leh... got other methods? FREE one?
    Remember this Mantra and recite every morning, young one -

    Free things are never good; Good things are never free.

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by bearycute


    This one not free leh... got other methods? FREE one?
    $5 per month is cheap and good! No pop ups, hardly see any system down issue, free email, etc etc, blah blah...yada yada...

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by Darren


    Remember this Mantra and recite every morning, young one -

    Free things are never good; Good things are never free.
    Thanx for the advice... will do that every morning

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Originally posted by bearycute


    This one not free leh... got other methods? FREE one?
    It is free. I just signed up for an account. Did you read carefully?

    http://www.netfirms.com/signupfree

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by imaginary_number


    It is free. I just signed up for an account. Did you read carefully?

    http://www.netfirms.com/signupfree
    Yup...Din read properly ... sign up liao... thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •