Thread: Ghost shoot

Default Ghost shoot

Hi all,

I see a lot of great interests in shooting creepy subjects at creepy locations. Please let me know who's interested and how much you are willing to pay? Price includes transportation for models and equipments if necessary, equipments and models. If response is good, shoots will be organised within this 2 weeks.

Thank you.

Default Re: Ghost shoot

Quote Originally Posted by madscientist
    Hi all,

I see a lot of great interests in shooting creepy subjects at creepy locations. Please let me know who's interested and how much you are willing to pay? Price includes transportation for models and equipments if necessary, equipments and models. If response is good, shoots will be organised within this 2 weeks.

Thank you.

Hi madscientist,

as in the other post (for 7th month), i think generally, it will be more on good mua with a good props setup rather than a "pretty face" model. If you have a suitable theme in mind, pls feel free to pm me. (If you have male model, it will be great too.)

Default Re: Ghost shoot

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Hi madscientist,

as in the other post (for 7th month), i think generally, it will be more on good mua with a good props setup rather than a "pretty face" model. If you have a suitable theme in mind, pls feel free to pm me. (If you have male model, it will be great too.)
    Hi,

Props, models, logistics will be provided, dun worry. location permission will also be acquired.