Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SnapClub Flea Market

Default Re: SnapClub Flee Market

If you all are fine, I will try to talk to "xx distributor" about this idea and I will update you all man.. Yes I agree ah S$200 is really a lot for people who are selling Filter and so on.. what we can do is, I will ask "xx distributor" is it possible to give free space for people who is a member of clubsnap lor...

Will update again..

Quote Originally Posted by DinoT
    Wow! That would be really business-like. For member-participants selling filters n odds-n-ends, $200/- would be a overkill!. There again......why not! DinoT

Default Re: SnapClub Flee Market

By the way, I am not a staff of the distributor or a retailer for camera equipment ah.. I had some business dealing with this distributor and our relationship is good. So wondering can I do something for club snap since I am a member lor.. Hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by ACMH4130
    If you all are fine, I will try to talk to "xx distributor" about this idea and I will update you all man.. Yes I agree ah S$200 is really a lot for people who are selling Filter and so on.. what we can do is, I will ask "xx distributor" is it possible to give free space for people who is a member of clubsnap lor...

Will update again..

Default Re: SnapClub Flea Market

why not organise a live auction? the highest bidders get the goods. hee hee.

organise in some high class function room, with free drinks & food, model to pose for testing of cameras

then it will not see as cheap flea market but upmarket auction....heee heee

Default Re: SnapClub Flea Market

4130.....thats a doer! Hee Hee to you! Paul....lets get the fleas jumping first!..Hee Hee!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12