Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: St. John Island outing

  1. #61
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Drink more water! We really need it!
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  2. #62
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by oracle0711
    Here you go....


    An interesting object! Damm! I missed this shoot...
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630
    An interesting object! Damm! I missed this shoot...
    really mah? next time we ask this man post again... keke

  4. #64

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630
    Drink more water! We really need it!

    Good poster!!!

  5. #65
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWei
    Good poster!!!
    Thanks!

    You have quite a number of spider collection from the trip! Too bad I appreciate spiders... Maybe more pinky shoots to share?

    See you ard the next outing....
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  6. #66

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Thanks for the gathering and nice to meet you all people... I was there more for the sight seeing, and I only bought along a cheapo Sigma 18-50mm f3.5-5.6, but that is still no excuse for my lousy pics that day, haha! Here are some snap shots I took that day...









    Last edited by grado; 21st August 2006 at 09:40 PM.

  7. #67

    Default Re: St. John Island outing


  8. #68

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630
    Thanks!

    You have quite a number of spider collection from the trip! Too bad I appreciate spiders... Maybe more pinky shoots to share?

    See you ard the next outing....


    That's all Pinky shoots I have, too bad, perhaps next time we can ask Nicole to bring her Pinky again.

  9. #69

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by grado
    Thanks for the gathering and nice to meet you all people... I was there more for the sight seeing, and I only bought along a cheapo Sigma 18-50mm f3.5-5.6, but that is still no excuse for my lousy pics that day, haha! Here are some snap shots I took that day...

    Love the mood of this one. Well done Grado, Sigma 18-50mm f3.5-5.6 is not a cheapo in your hands!

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWei
    Love the mood of this one. Well done Grado, Sigma 18-50mm f3.5-5.6 is not a cheapo in your hands!
    yup yup! maybe he's too tired that day huh? taking a nap at st.john island...

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    my pinky re-touched...





  12. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,080

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWei
    Hi what do u mean by "Mao Seng"? haha, i tot u went for reservice.... can online in the camp?
    those 3 in red r from a company called Mao Seng.
    contractor for N.Park.

    Now in camp.but got "Lan Shop" so still can come online.going to miss the Dance Battle event @ Funan

  13. #73

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat
    yup yup! maybe he's too tired that day huh? taking a nap at st.john island...
    Haha! I did take a short nap. But seriously, not a bad place to relax and get away from the hustle of mainland Singapore for a while, haha!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •