Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Thread: St. John Island outing

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by niki
    i m more in favour of 11... but i'll go along wif the majority.. no probs.
    haha.. ok... let see how it goes...

    guys, 9am ferry or 11am ferry? we meet one hour earlier or half hour before the ferry?

  2. #22

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Count me in!!

    1) XXXcat
    2) sharp_shooter
    3) DeWei
    4) oracle0711 (aka Daniel)
    5) Reno (interested but confirm later.... )
    6) niki (aka Gavin)
    7) Hexlord (aka Thomas)
    8)khooi77
    9) joey91

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    anything... best meet 1 hour before hand better....

  4. #24

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Sentosa Ferry Terminal Departure Times: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
    St John's Island Departure Times: 1015am, 1215pm, 215pm, 415pm, 615pm

  5. #25

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    anything... best meet 1 hour before hand better....
    Yup, totally agree. If not then "kelam-kabut" at the last minute.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    stil gotta wait so long... sianz..

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by niki
    stil gotta wait so long... sianz..
    be patient boy...

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    yea.. no choice mah... gotta find a place to shoot 2moro..

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tanah Merah
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    1) XXXcat
    2) sharp_shooter
    3) DeWei
    4) oracle0711 (aka Daniel)
    5) Reno (interested but confirm later.... )
    6) niki (aka Gavin)
    7) Hexlord (aka Thomas)
    8)khooi77
    9) joey91
    10) Robin

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    1) XXXcat
    2) sharp_shooter
    3) DeWei
    4) oracle0711 (aka Daniel)
    5) niki (aka Gavin)
    6) Hexlord (aka Thomas)
    7)khooi77
    8) joey91
    9) Robin

    Sorry guys... i got something to attend on that day..... you guys enjoy...!

  11. #31

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Yo, xxxCat... due to work commitment I have to pull out of the outing. Sorry
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

  12. #32

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Walaueh, two guys pull out, help to tidy the list:

    1) XXXcat
    2) sharp_shooter
    3) DeWei
    4) oracle0711 (aka Daniel)
    5) niki (aka Gavin)
    6) khooi77
    7) joey91
    8) Robin


    Anyone else interested?
    Last edited by DeWei; 15th August 2006 at 03:56 PM.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Potong Pasir / Jakarta
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Hi guys,

    New to Singapore and to this community. Would love to join you on this.
    So should I just show up?

    Question: Why long sleeve shirt and trousers? will shorts and t-shirt do?


    Cheers,

  14. #34
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by ariantos
    Hi guys,

    New to Singapore and to this community. Would love to join you on this.
    So should I just show up?

    Question: Why long sleeve shirt and trousers? will shorts and t-shirt do?


    Cheers,
    can la.

    i've been to st.john's on many occasion. never encounter much mozzies nor danger.
    bring food and lots of water.

    long and tedious trip with nothing much to see except a beautiful beach and... some very mysterious cats.

    anyone love birding? good location to shoot some exotic owls and some birds.
    anyone love macro? very very huge spiders that is larger than my palm. and their webs... wooo....

    there's a little linkway... to another island. u can somehow get onto it and try not to get caught, u can explore the neighbouring island for more serious birding.

    haf fun in St.John's.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    can la.

    i've been to st.john's on many occasion. never encounter much mozzies nor danger.
    bring food and lots of water.

    long and tedious trip with nothing much to see except a beautiful beach and... some very mysterious cats.

    anyone love birding? good location to shoot some exotic owls and some birds.
    anyone love macro? very very huge spiders that is larger than my palm. and their webs... wooo....

    there's a little linkway... to another island. u can somehow get onto it and try not to get caught, u can explore the neighbouring island for more serious birding.

    haf fun in St.John's.
    little linkway ? sound interesting.. must explore this sunday liao...

  16. #36
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat
    little linkway ? sound interesting.. must explore this sunday liao...
    try not to get caught crossing the linkway.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Potong Pasir / Jakarta
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Just realized have to list down:
    1) XXXcat
    2) sharp_shooter
    3) DeWei
    4) oracle0711 (aka Daniel)
    5) niki (aka Gavin)
    6) khooi77
    7) joey91
    8) Robin
    9) Ariantos

    So what time do we meet?

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by ariantos
    Just realized have to list down:
    1) XXXcat
    2) sharp_shooter
    3) DeWei
    4) oracle0711 (aka Daniel)
    5) niki (aka Gavin)
    6) khooi77
    7) joey91
    8) Robin
    9) Ariantos

    So what time do we meet?
    8am Seah Food centre (harbourFront Bus interchange).

  19. #39

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Having breakfast together?

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: St. John Island outing

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWei
    Having breakfast together?
    Sure ! anyone else?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •