Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: travelling to Vietnam Huh Ching Ming City

Default Re: travelling to Vietnam Huh Ching Ming City

Quote Originally Posted by nuts
    If you're "free & easy" and have a little time to spare, go there to book your day trips... cos it ranges from 5-50 USD depending on your luxury level
    I went for the 1/2 day trip for US$4
    how to book that ?? can we book using the internet ?? I saw the day trip to Cu Chi tunnel at 50 USD per pax and 1 more for 11 USD. will want to be as cheap as possible becoz am thinking of trying the street foods
    is it safe ??

@grimes - will do that, thanks !!

Those agencies that have internet presence can book "online" lor, but like I said, you could just goto the backpacker area (De Tham St) where they have rows of travel agencies for you to choose from.

Street food? Safe? 90% of my trip is eating street food....

Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75
    how to book that ?? can we book using the internet ?? I saw the day trip to Cu Chi tunnel at 50 USD per pax and 1 more for 11 USD. will want to be as cheap as possible becoz am thinking of trying the street foods
    is it safe ??

@grimes - will do that, thanks !!

I actually found out that changing your Singapore dollars to Vietnamese currency is so much more worth it when you do it in Ho Chi MInh, Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75
    Any idea where i can change alot of USD $1 ?? dont thikn they are very popular around here...

Thanks for the hotel recommendation but we thinking of staying in those 40 USD hotel, haha

I miss my pho for breakfast by the roadside..

And yes, changing to dongs from SGD in HCM gives you a better deal, even at the airport money changer.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts
    Those agencies that have internet presence can book "online" lor, but like I said, you could just goto the backpacker area (De Tham St) where they have rows of travel agencies for you to choose from.

Street food? Safe? 90% of my trip is eating street food....
    OIC, ok ok, thanks, will try that then

Quote Originally Posted by oracle0711
    I actually found out that changing your Singapore dollars to Vietnamese currency is so much more worth it when you do it in Ho Chi MInh, Vietnam.
    @ah_seng

Ok, thanks guys, then i bring both USD and SGD to vietnam then really appreciate all the helps.

Ahh... very true. The roadside breakfast are simply fantastic. I simply love the food they eat for breakfast.... try it and it will last you a long time of memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    I miss my pho for breakfast by the roadside..

And yes, changing to dongs from SGD in HCM gives you a better deal, even at the airport money changer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12