Well, I've planned this originally to be a 2 car 3 model 2 photographer thing, but suddenly I've access to a lot more resources and I'm going to make full use of it. Current plan is 5 to 6 cars, 5 - 6 models. LOL I'm sorta stuck at 2 photographers though.. Looking to buff it up to 3 - 4 photographers.
Date/Time: somewhere in mid to end August, a weekend, timing (TBC) Will be longer than a 2 or 3 hour affair, I think.
Cost: price of getting to the location + possibly a MUA
1) some photographers (I'd wanna see your portfolio, esp if i've not worked/gone out with you b4/worked..), not a first come first serve thing.
2) a couple of MUAs interested in TFCD
3) some assistants
4) Any form of assistance (transport?)
1) You don't need to know who the models are. I'd rather the photographer focus on the concept, not just another "look at young pretty girls" guy.
2) I believe free is good, but this time round I think I'll be getting a MUA (Unless someone steps up). Also, since it's gonna be a big and long thing (a few hours I forsee) I will get drinks and some food maybe. Cost, if any to be split.
3) I am setting the ratio at most to 1:1, nothing more. (I can't stand it when i have alot of other cameras disturbing me + my set.)
4) the shoot is going ahead regardless.
Pls PM me with your Name, your HP, and your portfolio if any. For friends, you know how to get me. If I don't invite you for this shoot, perhaps my next.
There's no need to start a list. Hard for me to get to listees.
P.S. Please don't compare me with model shoot organisers. I'm doing this purely because I am interested in the shoot, and I've got extra spaces to share. Mine is going to end up just another photoshoot + talk **** session, may be a tad unorganised. End target for me is to get the photos/images I'm after.