Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FORMULA 1™ Grosser Mobil 1 Preis von Deutschland 2006. (30 Jul.)

Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grosser Mobil 1 Preis von Deutschland 2006. (30 Jul.)

Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    YEa.... another hat-trick victory for schumi n another 1,2 by Anyway heard over the news just now that schummi could win the championship even if he scored 2 pts for the rest of the last 6 races! Any idea how is it so???
    I think what they meant was 2 points more per race than Alonso, which adds up to 12 points, 1 more than the current 11 point gap. That would be the case if Schumi comes in first, and Alonso second for every race.
    Last edited by fireframe; 31st July 2006 at 02:41 PM.

Tat say schumi will win the championship if he win the last 6 rds which i doubt he will. Therefore winning the champ is within their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Anyway heard over the news just now that schummi could win the championship even if he scored 2 pts for the rest of the last 6 races! Any idea how is it so???
    Provided F. Alonso does get a placing higher than him. Mathematically, M. Shumacher can win by scoring 2 points for the rest of the 6 remaining races. He is only 11 points behind Alonso.

Actually I tot Ralf will help his brother by ramping Alonso out of the race...but it did not happened...he kissed DC instead

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Actually I tot Ralf will help his brother by ramping Alonso out of the race...but it did not happened...he kissed DC instead
    I don't think Michael would have been happy if that happened anyway..

Ferrai 1-2 and the Tifosi celebrates!!! Woohoo!!!
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

oh... Michael will take over the championship lead within the next 2 races. just mark my words

anyone saw the latest Sauber Petronas commercial? it's so damn funny. i like watching humourous commercials and this one is first class. damn, that Paolo guy is so funny. upzz for the Creative Director
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui
    anyone saw the latest Sauber Petronas commercial? it's so damn funny. i like watching humourous commercials and this one is first class. damn, that Paolo guy is so funny. upzz for the Creative Director
    Like Ocean 11

Speaking about commercials, I find that Juan Pablo is funny and a bit cheesy. But maybe not his fault as he probably din write those lines. Anyway, he go nascar liao.

The funny one is:

McLaren/Johnney walker = Keep walking.
    Honda = Don't walk!

Ferrari is only 10 pts behind Renault in the constructor's champ!

according to micheal's close friend dat schummi will retire if he win his 8th championship. Retiring in Top form!!!

On one hand prefer him to stay on on the other hopes that he win the title
    which u prefer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12