Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: kitten dismembered

Default Re: kitten dismembered

Quote Originally Posted by cannonball
    No wonder he is your buddy...
    Yah... want to try some. They sell summer sausages at Holland V.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    ... but serial cat killers are just brutally sick. if i ever see one, i would just do the same to him first before i get any sense into him. and for that matter, i'm a very huge cat lover, lover of animals.
    I suddenly think of what Uma Thurman in Kill Bill Vol. 1 the way she treated the ang mo lady that wears the Cheong Sam. Maybe the serial cat killer should be treated the same way too.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    I suddenly think of what Uma Thurman in Kill Bill Vol. 1 the way she treated the ang mo lady that wears the Cheong Sam. Maybe the serial cat killer should be treated the same way too.
    Oh.... You mean that French lady in Kill Bill Vol 1. Then all cats should be treated like Elle Driver (a.k.a. California Mountain Snake) in Kill Bill Vol. 2, when she fought with Beatrix Kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    I am probably older than you, bro..... If I say I love pigs and you eat Bak kua, I will be the one who is asking you to grow up.
    Really? That may be true but you seem to have the mind of an 8 year old. If you want to keep coming back with these silly one liners that contain nothing but nonsense then be my guest. You are looking and sounding more idiotic with each post. And when I tell you to grow up, I'm addressing your mental state.

I don't understand why some people in this forum take things so seriously. This is a photography forum, not political, not medical, not legal, and definitely not a human or animal rights forum. If this is an animal rights forum, I don't mind if you bombard me, but this is a kopitiam section of a PHOTOGRAPHY forum. Please.....

Our working life is already so stressful, so can we at least have a bit of flexibility in expressing our very own personal views?

When I say I have eaten cat meat, this does not meaning that cat meat is included in my daily diet. Just my personally view on how cat meat tastes like for those who have never tasted it before.

This will be my last posting in this thread. You people are just spoil-sport.
    Last edited by photobum; 28th July 2006 at 09:42 AM.

I still prefer animal protein. Soy is for sissies.

Satay.... here I come!
    Not to mean you any harm but photobum, when you made this statement, I really pity you as you have commited a big sin without even knowing it. I shan't say no more as I fear that I may lead you to commit more sins...

This is one of my many ways to relieve stress after work. C'mon, don't tell me you are so sane all the time. Even in front of your wife? Please.

My mental state is perfectly okay, just the people around me, such as yourself, who drive me nuts.
    There's a time to be serious and there's a time for play. You can't seem to discern one from the other.

Feel free to have the last word.

Ok, one last posting....

Sorry, I am not a Buddhist therefore I am not aware.

Anyway, the word 'sissy' is very generic and broad (check the dictionary if you don't believe me). It meant no harm to anyone, I guess.
    Piss off and get a life.

To be 'politically correct' and to practice 'racial harmony' and 'religion tolerance' in this multi-racial, multi-religion country, I was prompted to remove some of my postings in this thread.

I was also told to apologise to all the animal rights activists in this forum. I was also warned not to mention anything about cats, or eating cat for food again.

Last edited by photobum; 28th July 2006 at 09:43 AM.

To be 'politically correct' and to practice 'racial harmony' and 'religion tolerance' in this multi-racial, multi-religion country, I was prompted to remove some of my previous postings in this thread.

I was also told to apologise to the animal rights activists in this forum, and also, I was warned not to mention anything about cat again.

Good.... we are waiting...

To Photobum,

Its not about lightening up and not allowing you to crack jokes not matter how tasteless they are. Its about your attitude overall.

1) With your "its a million dollar deal etc hence I cannot refuse" I have travelled to China myself and to other parts of the world. I dont deny I have been offered dog meat, And I dont deny that I have rejected eating them too. Saying politely that I don't really eat such stuff. I still got on fine and I still got the deal. Sometimes they do know that you dont like such stuff but they will serve you all the same to test how you react to it. And sometimes they actually respect you for standing on your ground. Whileelse when u eat it and try to stomach it down. They are laughing outside the room saying what a funny fellow you are.

2) About road kills, things get killed and yes its an accident. But you dont gleefully joke about it.

3) As for whether animals have souls, well put it this way what makes you so sure Humans have souls in the first place? The way that I see it... for all you know there might be no heaven or hell, no God, no nothing. And if animals have no souls, so it means that they are just breathing organisms that happen to be able to feel cold, warmth, cry and scream on cue, react to stimuli like pain and pleasure. And oh yeah they feel nothing, just programming.

On a end note, you remind me of those kids that dismember insects, torture kittens and puppies and gleefully laugh and clap their hands and say so fun!!!

cool! i like to dismember trolls and eat yaya-papayas! they taste like...i forgot.

ok OT liao..*cabuts*

*remember..don't feed the trolls..they will just die off by themselves*

For crocodile delicacies, try Singapore Crocodile Farm near Hougang.

There is this food joint behind Orchard Point (next to Centrepoint). They serve stir-fry crocodile meat with ginger and green onion for $8.00. Portion large enough to serve 2 persons. Go there after 4:30pm.
    thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by user111
    doh. its only a cat

last time i saw a dead cat lying at the foot of overheadbridge. the body was bloated and the 4 legs were pointing towards the sky. looks like those funny shape balloons . also, i have seen squashed snake half-dead in area E. and things like half smashed dead sparrow left rotting on roads. oh ya. and last time our military vehicle ran over a dog in its path. and i was half asleep when we all heard a bump.
    i would love to see how u look when u're dead and bloated.
    would be nice if there were a whole stadium of people like yourself, pointing at ur rotting carcass, laughing their lungs out.

Quote Originally Posted by hondasleeper
    Killing an animal for food and killing out of shear sadistic pleasure are totally different things. Culling is a another issue, if they are a nuisance, then yes I have no problems with that.
    hi hondasleeper, i know u have no ill intentions towards animals but just wish to correct your misconception towards culling of animals, especially cats.

pls have a read at the passage below:

more can be found here -> Sterilization

STERILISATION
    What is sterilisation?

Sterilisation is the surgical removal of part of the reproductive organs (ovaries and uterus of females and testicles of males) from an animal so that it can no longer reproduce. It is a safe and quick procedure that is performed by a veterinarian. The cat is under general anaesthesia the entire time, so it will not feel any pain. The procedure takes 5-15 minutes and the cat is back to normal in 1-2 days.

Sterilised community cats can be recognised by a tipped left ear. Tipping is done during the sterilisation surgery while the cat is still under anaesthesia. It is a universally recognised way of marking a sterilised cat so that it is not neutered twice.

How does sterilisation save lives?

Sterilisation saves lives by reducing the number of cats that are killed each year in a bid to control the cat population.

For more than 25 years, an average of 13,000 cats have been killed each year to control the number of cats on the streets. This means that more than 325,000 cats have been killed.

Sterilisation is a humane and effective alternative to killing. When we reduce the number of cats on the streets through sterilisation, there will be no need to kill.

How does sterilisation work in controlling the cat population?

When we trap, sterilise and return the cats to their environment, the sterilised cats will guard their territory against other non-sterilised intruders. The sterilised colony will first stabilise, and then decrease over the years as the cats live out their natural lives. But this is only possible if pet cat owners do not abandon their cats and kittens.

Can one or two cats guard an area against non-sterilised cats?

There must be an optimal number of cats in each area to guard against unwanted intruders. If the area is big and the number of cats few, the small number of sterilised cats may not be able to keep out non-sterilised intruders effectively. It is however, difficult to conclude what the optimal figure should be, as many other factors, such as the areaís density and number of food sources, affect the outcome. Therefore it is best to return all sterilised cats back into the neighbourhood and let natural attrition decide on how many sterilised cats each area needs to keep out intruders.

How does it benefit me?

If you donít like cats, you will be glad to know that sterilisation is an effective way of reducing the number of cats in your area in the medium to long term.

If you like cats, you will be happy that fewer cats are being killed because of sterilisation.

If you are a volunteer caregiver, the health and behavioural benefits that your cats will get through sterilisation will no doubt please you.

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    i would love to see how u look when u're dead and bloated.
    would be nice if there were a whole stadium of people like yourself, pointing at ur rotting carcass, laughing their lungs out.
    oh. then u got to wait for a while. probably the next hundred years? hmm. maybe.

Not a fan of pets but I think if a dog got abused instead, I would be much more upset. I think dog is one of the most intelligent and loyal being that qualify as true friends of human beings.

But a cat ... is er.... so unfriendly, so non-responsive ( tell a cat to sit or roll over is mission impossible. Getting it to lead a blind man across a road is even unheard of. Neither can cats sniff out survivors in a disaster) I just cant see it as a pet, compare to dogs not even close at all...

cat is nicer than dog. but bloated dead cat i saw it before only once. that was the first time i saw a dead animal in my life, apart from dead insects at home, hence it looks a bit funny

ps how does croc meat taste like/?

Quote Originally Posted by ianpaice
    Not a fan of pets but I think if a dog got abused instead, I would be much more upset. I think dog is one of the most intelligent and loyal being that qualify as true friends of human beings.

But a cat ... is er.... so unfriendly, so non-responsive ( tell a cat to sit or roll over is mission impossible. Getting it to lead a blind man across a road is even unheard of. Neither can cats sniff out survivors in a disaster) I just cant see it as a pet, compare to dogs not even close at all...
    cat owners in this forum! i think it is high time we educate these folks???

first of all, NEVER compare a cat to a dog.
    they are different species, which explains their difference in behavior.

the way u're comparing is as if saying why cant dogs purr like cats or climb trees?

cats are capable of showing the greatest of affection if they decide that u are worthy of it.

they do not aim to please unlike dogs (no offense to dog-lovers here, i am just pointing out the difference with no malice intended and i love dogs too)

they have their moods and if they do not respond to ur call, it is because they CHOOSE not to, not because they havent heard it.

it is a challenge to win a cat's heart.
    but once u have won them over, it is the most gratifying feeling u will get.

pls read this story before u pass anymore judgements about cats:

SCARLETT - the cat of the century

Quote Originally Posted by ianpaice
    hehe... dun know whats the big huha about ..its an animal. Open your eyes and see worse things happening around the world, disasters, racism riots, illnesses, famines etc...

From the sarcastic remarks,taunts and curses in this thread, I see more violence and evil in some of these so-called "animal lovers" towards others.
    so what else can YOU do about the disasters and wars?
    how else can we do to help these things that are beyond our means?

it doesnt mean that we should condone these acts since there are more "serious" things happening around the world??

since these things are happening at right where we live, there IS something we can do about it and we SHOULD.

it is precisely how a sick child can go about kicking and torturing defenseless and helpless beings that they grow up, capable of bigger crimes.

i posted the article in the hope of raising more awareness amongst people here. i did not wish to comment on anything in this thread, being the thread starter until i saw some irresponsible, callous and mindless remarks made by certain members.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast