Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: kitten dismembered

Default Re: kitten dismembered

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    do you see pigs running around you house area and cuddling with you? no right. are they house animals where you would fall in love with? if there's a pig for me to adopt, i would. but serial cat killers are just brutally sick. if i ever see one, i would just do the same to him first before i get any sense into him. and for that matter, i'm a very huge cat lover, lover of animals.
    So, you are saying just because dogs and cats are kept as pets they are not allowed to be killed? Some people in the west as well as in Asia do keep pigs as pets, and some other animals too.........is this the yardstick to use to determine if an animal is allowed to be killed? How can you call yourself to be an animal lover? You only love dogs and cats?.........don't you think it is unfair to pigs and cows? As if they suffer less than dogs and cats? :-)

Also, that you are willing to do the same to a pet killer, does that makes you a better person than the killer?

I think only vegetarians have the right to say they love animals........those who love pets, and yet still eat pork, beef or other animals morally have no right to say what is right or wrong. Yes, they can say animals should not be killed in a cruel way, but thats a slightly different discussion.......

Hong Sien

you are one sick guy!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    Cool!

Do you know cat meat tasted sour?

When I went on a business trip to Guangzhou last year, the local rep brought me to this fancy restaurant that serves cat meat.

Question Re: kitten dismembered

did you know that by boiling water you kill lots living things too!
    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    So, you are saying just because dogs and cats are kept as pets they are not allowed to be killed? Some people in the west as well as in Asia do keep pigs as pets, and some other animals too.........is this the yardstick to use to determine if an animal is allowed to be killed? How can you call yourself to be an animal lover? You only love dogs and cats?.........don't you think it is unfair to pigs and cows? As if they suffer less than dogs and cats? :-)

Also, that you are willing to do the same to a pet killer, does that makes you a better person than the killer?

I think only vegetarians have the right to say they love animals........those who love pets, and yet still eat pork, beef or other animals morally have no right to say what is right or wrong. Yes, they can say animals should not be killed in a cruel way, but thats a slightly different discussion.......

Hong Sien

Quote Originally Posted by joseph1010
    you are one sick guy!!!!
    Do you eat pork or beef or chicken yourself?

Hong Sien
    I agree with you as the only true animal lovers are vegetarians. Some people study animals to the extent that out of their love for them, they decided to go vegetarian. BTW...I am vegetarian.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph1010
    did you know that by boiling water you kill lots living things too!
    Off course I know, but it is intentions that counts...........it is about if you willingly kill.

HS

i am a vegetarian and also a cat owner and lover.. this is definitely inhumane and the Culprit should be brought to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979
    i am a vegetarian and also a cat owner and lover.. this is definitely inhumane and the Culprit should be brought to justice.
    No worries! Retribution will get him. There is always 'Yin Guo'.

i'm a animal lover and i love catz... but i oso eat meat. so where does that leave me?

we cannot alter the food chain cycle, its about demand and supply.... if there's craving for KFC, the killing will continue. certain people in china eat catz & dogz. we can protest all we want but can we make them stop when there's a demand, just like tt juicy burger frm Carl's Junior?

tis is not abt food chain but an act of human cruelty, and a severe punishment must be served... enuf said!

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    i'm a animal lover and i love catz... but i oso eat meat. so where does that leave me?

we cannot alter the food chain cycle, its about demand and supply.... if there's craving for KFC, the killing will continue. certain people in china eat catz & dogz. we can protest all we want but can we make them stop when there's a demand, just like tt juicy burger frm Carl's Junior?

tis is not abt food chain but an act of human cruelty, and a severe punishment must be served... enuf said!
    Although I dun agree with you, I still can accept your point of view. Yes this case is more about cruelty than foodchain and I believe that the culprit will be brought to justice somehow in a way.

Hong Sien
    if this is a personal attack, i'll be very offended. but sorry to say, i only eat chicken and pork. i rarely take beef and other endangered animals. but there's this culture in singapore that we eat rice and noodles, if we're talking things in sg, i believe no one can keep any pigs.

i dearly love cows alot but sadly i rarely see one here. so please stop making assumptions that i'm not an animal lover just because i eat meat. hahaha. and i've vegeterian friends that hate animals. =)
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    The cuts are kinda clean, as if made by a sharp instrument. If a dog got to the kitten, it would have been mangled.
    From the pic, it looks like the kitten was decapitated, the torso sliced and then disemboweled. The cuts look well executed. It is very likely the work of a sick mind, not that of a dog or another stray.

Killing an animal for food and killing out of shear sadistic pleasure are totally different things. Culling is a another issue, if they are a nuisance, then yes I have no problems with that.

I don't condone killing for pleasure or even the extent of mutilating an animal.

I think you could also see the differences between, let's say Charles Manson, and the guy that flips the switch to the electric chair. Are they the same or are they different? I don't think you can classify them in the same category.

And to all you vegetarians and tree-huggers, I have no problems with you, but the minute you start preaching about how inhumane it is to eat meat and how wasteful it is to cut down trees for wood and paper, but yet you wear leather and use read the newspaper. So lets not be hypocrites here. That's your choice to not eat meat and my choice is to eat meat. So there, I have said it.

If you want to flame me, go ahead. All I am doing is stating my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

ps Photobum: Dude, what you wrote earlier in the thread was just wrong. You are one sick S.O.B.

There is still a difference between farmed animals for human comsumption and killing of kittens, cats, puppies or dogs that walked past us at our void deck...

Though, not a vegetarian myself and I cant fight the cause of not eating meat at all..
    But I strongly disagree with views that if you can kill and eat a pig or cow...you can kill anything 'cause it is still the same..

There is just a kitten walking harmlessly past that killer's feet and he picked it up and dismembered it..

To each his own....if you think killing a kitten and a puppy on the road is just as cruel as consuming meat...and therefore, it is not a big deal...well..i really do not know what to say next...
    Last edited by cannonball; 27th July 2006 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    Cool!

Do you know cat meat tasted sour?

When I went on a business trip to Guangzhou last year, the local rep brought me to this fancy restaurant that serves cat meat.
    Dude...

You need help..

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    if this is a personal attack, i'll be very offended. but sorry to say, i only eat chicken and pork. i rarely take beef and other endangered animals. but there's this culture in singapore that we eat rice and noodles, if we're talking things in sg, i believe no one can keep any pigs.

i dearly love cows alot but sadly i rarely see one here. so please stop making assumptions that i'm not an animal lover just because i eat meat. hahaha. and i've vegeterian friends that hate animals. =)
    Cool pal. Let there be peace. Vegetarian or not, it's a personal choice. Seriously speaking, I've once look at things your way too only that now I see it at a different angle. Maybe HongSien's statement is a bit harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Friday13
    Cool pal. Let there be peace. Vegetarian or not, it's a personal choice. Seriously speaking, I've once look at things your way too only that now I see it at a different angle. Maybe HongSien's statement is a bit harsh.
    understood Mr Veggie
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

This doesn't mean that we should condone the brutal killing of animals anywhere, but this kitten could also have been killed by a car? How do we know it was done directly by a human? I feel sorry for the cat......but still we don't know how it came to this situation.

HS
    From the pic this kitten is not killed by car it is by the hands of human. Where do u c the internal organs, bones, flesh empty if it has knocked by a car.

Killing for food is a different thing from killing for pleasure.

The Americian Indian Tribes hunt for survival and their practice is to honour the Brother rabbit, moose or whatever animal after it has been killed to thank it for giving its life to them to subsise their own. And their rule is that every part of the animal must be consumed and used so that its life is not in vain.

Modern day cruelty is when you breed calfs for veal. Stuff corn down a goose throat for goose liver, stuff chickens into cages so that they save space.

I eat meat myself and I try not to throw away any food cos some animal died to provide it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hondasleeper
    but yet you wear leather
    Haha...you caught me I am still trying hard not to wear leather. Maybe when I give up my favourite hobby then I can really quit using leather.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast