Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

Default Re: What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    will you scold your wife if she drop your $1000 hammer?psp?slam your car?

its just a tool,toy,tool

love your wife okie!
    It obviously hasn't happen to you? :-)

HS

Default Re: What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

Quote Originally Posted by ozora
    I think most guys will:

1. feel
    2. feel coz cannot scold ur GF or wife
    3. in ur sleep...

but i think cannto sleep also .. hug the gear to bed kick her out of bed

Red face Re: What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

If that happens, most probably she's doing it on purpose.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by David
    What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?
    I would pick up the bits and pieces from the floor and promptly put an ad on Clubsnap's Buy and Sell to see anyone wants to buy them as spare parts.

I will probably react with a long then and when I wake up I will pester her to foot half the bill I will incur for a new Eos 5D.

go to service centers with a loh.

If that happen I more happy liow, time to justify for the new gear you are eyeing and get your wife/GF to pay part of it lah.

so far i dont have that ex equipment

but i dont think i mind lah... even my car also can crash, what is a camera?

Quote Originally Posted by NE clicks clicks
    I will probably react with a long then and when I wake up I will pester her to foot half the bill I will incur for a new Eos 5D.
    yeah, it's only right tat she contribute to your new gear...

Quote Originally Posted by slato
    it's a sign to upgrade to better gf?
    It's also a sign to upgrade to better wife....

LL loh....equipment can buy again.
    Wive gf cannot buy again mah......on the other hand....hmmmmz wahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by esmondng
    LL loh....equipment can buy again.
    Wive gf cannot buy again mah......on the other hand....hmmmmz wahahaha
    if wife then no choice lah. but if gf, then it is good excuse to find another one... hahaha

err... become DI artist. (hope she dont drop my computer as well)
    sigh.

It's devine intervention, a sign from above to:

1. Upgrade camera/lenses
    2. Exchange gf (wife is not subject of discussion, if you are dumb enough to ....)
    3. Lesson learned, gf is not to be trusted with camera equipment.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Haha.. Many interesting comments! Not so interesting if it happens to oneself! But that's life... We have to move on.

what if it were vice versa? husband/bf killed the wife's/gf's equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz
    Here's to hoping that my girl will be a photographer too.
    hmm... den u must find more girls like me...
    I go by feel... Never followed the rules.
    www.photosbymarbles.com

our wife / gf drop our camera & lens, most of us can only bang the wall and do nothing..

but if we damage our wife / gf's things, man, i gonna tell you it is hell waiting ahead for us...

Quote Originally Posted by Seventh
    our wife / gf drop our camera & lens, most of us can only bang the wall and do nothing..

but if we damage our wife / gf's things, man, i gonna tell you it is hell waiting ahead for us...
    Of course! We are gentlemen. Gentlemen dun scold and definitely never beat gf =)

If I spoilt gf's things, as gentleman, I am willing to take the blame and buy her a replacement set.

Quote Originally Posted by Seventh

nearly fell off the chair

Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Insurance... peace of mind... just have to pay higher premiums next year though...
    interesting. how u insure ur equipment ?? how much the premium ?? does it included kanna rob oversea ??

as for the thread. I thikn equipment are to be used. I borrow teenager my camera b4, to girls to my relative. If they spoil it, then too bad. Its not as if they threw it away on purpose.
    Last edited by Ramius75; 27th July 2006 at 06:51 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast