Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

Default What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

Just a "fun" question that came to my mind...! Hope no one experienced it.

Yes, your bodies and/or lenses: Canon 1D's, f/2.8 white biggies, Nikon D2H's, etc etc... U hear a thud, turn around and there goes your precious on the floor... How wud u feel and wat to do afterwards?

For those without such high end equipment, think of your own... compact cams will do too. Whether the cam still functions or dies after the drop is up to u to imagine!

For me... Hmm, I would be darn super stunned, furious, and then... well really dunno. Life has to go on rite and... have to console myself u should love a human more than a thing!
    Last edited by David; 26th July 2006 at 10:17 PM.

Default Re: What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Just a "fun" question that came to my mind...! Hope no one experienced it.

Yes, your bodies and/or lenses: Canon 1D's, f/2.8 white biggies, Nikon D2H's, etc etc... U hear a thud, turn around and there goes your precious on the floor... How wud u feel and wat to do afterwards?

For those without such high end equipment, think of your own... compact cams will do too. Whether the cam still functions or dies after the drop is up to u to imagine!

For me... Hmm, I would be darn super stunned, furious, and then... well really dunno. Life has to go on rite and... have to console myself u should love a human more than a thing!

its a sign...to upgrade to better cam/lens

Default Re: What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    its a sign...to upgrade to better cam/lens
    it's a sign to upgrade to better gf?

Quote Originally Posted by slato
    it's a sign to upgrade to better gf?
    Its all up to u to decide

Nothing, all mine gear are paid for from my wife.

....its just a fun answer.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

No doubt this is a very interesting question...

After all, material wealth is nothing. Love is the most important thing around (love for LIVING things that is, not your precious lens )

I think most guys will:

1. feel
    2. feel coz cannot scold ur GF or wife
    3. in ur sleep...

Drop them too...

Look for another one who is not a butter finger.

tell u liao.. its a sign to upgrade . she will feel guilty, then u can upgrade liao

easy.. cam is dead, i cannot converse with my cam, cam will never be able to comfort me when i'm down, cam will never try to understand me..

cam is jus a tool..

all in all.. i think its easier to buy a new cam den to find a new gf

Canon 1D? 70-200 f/2.8? 1 thud and its dead? Glass all shattered?

First reaction scream, "NOooooo....."

Afterward life goes on. Good excuse to upgrade to a 1DMkIIn or a 1DsMkII....
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

then

then

then

then

BBB! she cant complain now!

but that is you still got money lah...
    D70s-er Since 2005

i got gf crash my car b4.... also like dat... accidents happen wat. glad she was safe lor.

i think i will just give a stunned look for a very very long time....
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

Quote Originally Posted by ozora
    I think most guys will:

1. feel
    2. feel coz cannot scold ur GF or wife
    3. in ur sleep...

Second that!

Just 1 reaction...

Best answer is ..

No Worry dear .. just buy me a better set

just love her even more.

come on, money is nothing compared to love.

Blog Entries

Mtl Bbb

Deregistered

Why on earth would a male photographer allow his female companion carry the camera? Is he using her as a tripod or a "camel"?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast