View Poll Results: Which of the newly announced D-SLRs would you buy?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Canon EOS D60

33 37.50%
  • Nikon D100

24 27.27%
  • Fuji S2 Pro

3 3.41%
  • Sigma SD-9

4 4.55%
  • None of the above

18 20.45%
  • All of the above

6 6.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which of the newly announced D-SLRs would you buy?

halo guys.....juz wanna ask how much is the Canon D30 or D60...and the Nikon D1....er...which one is more worth it....?

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
    halo guys.....juz wanna ask how much is the Canon D30 or D60...and the Nikon D1....er...which one is more worth it....?
    d30 discontinued
    d60 - us 2k

Originally posted by Keito

d30 discontinued
    d60 - us 2k

how come....? no one wants to buy them?? the cam is i saw at the canon website...they say tt the d30 is the lightest DSLR around....haiz....how much did the d30 use to cost?

how come....? no one wants to buy them?? the cam is i saw at the canon website...they say tt the d30 is the lightest DSLR around....haiz....how much did the d30 use to cost?
    d30 used to cost the same as the d60. It was discontinued becos of the upcoming launch of the d60.

Originally posted by Keito

d30 used to cost the same as the d60. It was discontinued becos of the upcoming launch of the d60.
    wah cost the same....but i presume d60 has better features rite...er..do u haf a pic of both d30 and d60...do both SLRs haf the same body?

wah cost the same....but i presume d60 has better features rite...er..do u haf a pic of both d30 and d60...do both SLRs haf the same body?
    www.dpreview.com

juz a little confused but....shouldnt it come wif a lens as well? dont think they mention anything about it....

juz a little confused but....shouldnt it come wif a lens as well? dont think they mention anything about it....
    Most advanced SLRs does not come with a lens. Only the basic SLR kits do. Presumably because people who buy those advanced SLRs probably won't like the cheapo bundled lens (e.g. 28-80mm f/4-5.6) anyway.

Regards
    CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Most advanced SLRs does not come with a lens. Only the basic SLR kits do. Presumably because people who buy those advanced SLRs probably won't like the cheapo bundled lens (e.g. 28-80mm f/4-5.6) anyway.

Regards
    CK
    okok...i see....hm...u haf any recommandations on lens....mostly landscape and marco photography? budget not sure....

okok...i see....hm...u haf any recommandations on lens....mostly landscape and marco photography? budget not sure....
    For which camera?

Regards
    CK

Originally posted by ckiang

For which camera?

Regards
    CK
    for the D60...hopefully can pull in the cash to buy one....haiz....really xpensive....

5 person choosen All of Above....

who are they?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Originally posted by kamwai
    5 person choosen All of Above....

who are they?
    Yeah, I'd like to know who these rich people are. More importantly, they probably won't use all at the same time, so maybe can borrow.

Regards
    CK

sigh still on the problem of whether to go for film slr or wait for affordable dslrs...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12