Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Good Thai Restaurant to recommend?

Default Re: Any Good Thai Restaurant to recommend?

Ya the Thai Restaurant at Sembawang Shopping Centre.. The food there is nice and the price is extremely cheap.. I can even said its cheaper than typical Zhi Cha.. Highly recommended.. Although the queue is long, but waiting time quite fast

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool
    Can't remember the name of the restaurant. It's found in Sembawang Shopping Centre at the highest level. There's always a long queue, even tho the place is big.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

I tried many, Wang Yhingthai gets my vote. It is located at 36, Purvis Street Tel: 6339 2520.
    The one at Sembawang shopping complex (used to be at the basement foodcourt before the renovation) is cheap and good for casual lunch and dinner.
    ChilliPaddy at Anchor Point, not bad but expensive. I prefer Yhingthai.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Ya the Thai Restaurant at Sembawang Shopping Centre.. The food there is nice and the price is extremely cheap.. I can even said its cheaper than typical Zhi Cha.. Highly recommended.. Although the queue is long, but waiting time quite fast
    Sometimes, places that is further from town could be better than those that are in town. What's more....it's cheaper.

Hey since there are a few agreeing on Sembawang SC...then we have to organise a trip there!!! hehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by alwayschampion
    Thai Express ?
    Forget about Thai Express......

BEST Thai food you can find in Singapore is in Golden Mile Complex. There are a couple of restaurants in there which are really tradionally local Thai style. Even my Thai friends only goes there for Thai cuisine.

Altough the complex is a little shabby but the food is great! On the ground floor, you can find a restaurant which has a set of menu which will feast your mouth watering appetite!

Highly recommended!!!!

The Wang Yhingthai sounds like the Yingthai Palace I went to leh.. Wonder if its the same..

Quote Originally Posted by L.Lee
    I tried many, Wang Yhingthai gets my vote. It is located at 36, Purvis Street Tel: 6339 2520.
    The one at Sembawang shopping complex (used to be at the basement foodcourt before the renovation) is cheap and good for casual lunch and dinner.
    ChilliPaddy at Anchor Point, not bad but expensive. I prefer Yhingthai.

Ya man, I agreed on that.. Maybe we can organise an outing go there makan together? The food there is really cheap too, we can order alot.. Who is agreeable on an outing there?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool
    Sometimes, places that is further from town could be better than those that are in town. What's more....it's cheaper.

Hey since there are a few agreeing on Sembawang SC...then we have to organise a trip there!!! hehehe....

Wang Yhingthai and Yhingthai Palace are two different restaurant, both are located in Purvis street. Never tried Yhingthai Palace, but was told it is also good. Average cost include desert and drinks is about S$40+ per pax. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by L.Lee
    Wang Yhingthai and Yhingthai Palace are two different restaurant, both are located in Purvis street. Never tried Yhingthai Palace, but was told it is also good. Average cost include desert and drinks is about S$40+ per pax. Enjoy
    A little over price for Thai food.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12