Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SAF to implement 3G developments in all active combat units by end-2006

Default Re: SAF to implement 3G developments in all active combat units by end-2006

Can you image what happened if there is a virus attack on the 3G network during a mission?

Default Re: SAF to implement 3G developments in all active combat units by end-2006

I think the main problem of 3G or new technology is not power cuts or virus. These are other concerns. The main concern is its durability and how rugged it is.

As a sig, I've used so called 3G stuff in ROC last year. Almost flawless but there're still some small problems to iron out. Cannot say too much.

BTW, it is still C4 I think. Command, Control, Communications and Computers.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I think the main problem of 3G or new technology is not power cuts or virus. These are other concerns. The main concern is its durability and how rugged it is.

As a sig, I've used so called 3G stuff in ROC last year. Almost flawless but there're still some small problems to iron out. Cannot say too much.

BTW, it is still C4 I think. Command, Control, Communications and Computers.
    main concern is playing catch up with progressing technology and obsolences.... juz like CS BBB virus.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by VR2
    army always talk bout 3G, but thier mindset stil lives in 1G...
    3G Army no 3G phones...
    1G? U must be kidding...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12