Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How to get to Ang Mo Kio garden?

  1. #1

    Talking How to get to Ang Mo Kio garden?

    Hi Guys,

    I am not sure whether this thread is the appropriate place for the forum. Anyway, I need direction to AMK garden and which part of AMK area good for macro photo taking. Would appreciate if anyone can tell me the direction. Thanks..

  2. #2

    Default Re: How to get to Ang Mo Kio garden?

    Quote Originally Posted by tokrot
    Hi Guys,

    I am not sure whether this thread is the appropriate place for the forum. Anyway, I need direction to AMK garden and which part of AMK area good for macro photo taking. Would appreciate if anyone can tell me the direction. Thanks..
    Afaik, there are 2 parks there, West and East. Just not too sure which is the one for Macros.

    For West - There are buses from the interchange.

    For East - It's just behind the MRT station.

  3. #3

    Default Re: How to get to Ang Mo Kio garden?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Afaik, there are 2 parks there, West and East. Just not too sure which is the one for Macros.

    For West - There are buses from the interchange.

    For East - It's just behind the MRT station.
    Thanks Klose, appreciated your reply but I still need more input. Whoever knows may like to help. Thanks..

  4. #4

    Default Re: How to get to Ang Mo Kio garden?

    Quote Originally Posted by tokrot
    Hi Guys,

    I am not sure whether this thread is the appropriate place for the forum. Anyway, I need direction to AMK garden and which part of AMK area good for macro photo taking. Would appreciate if anyone can tell me the direction. Thanks..
    Isn't Bishan Park at AMK Area.

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: How to get to Ang Mo Kio garden?

    The park opposite AMK library is pretty good for macro.

  6. #6

    Default Re: How to get to Ang Mo Kio garden?

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    The park opposite AMK library is pretty good for macro.
    So, it's the West one

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •