View Poll Results: I receive year end bonus....

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 52.17%
  • No

    11 47.83%
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Recent surge in Buy and Sell due to year end bonus?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default Recent surge in Buy and Sell due to year end bonus?

    How many of you received year end bonus?
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  2. #2

    Default

    Received a little....but almost all gone now...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Maybe b'coz of ERS as well?

    Anyway, I have no bonus

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Only got AWS, no signs of bonus.

    Regards
    CK

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Pay cut for more than a year, no bonus, possibility of been "kick out" anytime

    Some of the phase my manager like to use
    "Outside a lot of people queuing"
    "A lof of poeple waiting outside"
    "What is the signal you are sending to company?" (If you say ever no to a request)
    "Do not come to me with your problem, come to me with your solution"
    "I employed supervisor and manager, I don't employed operator"
    "Use your thinking hat, do not come to me with your problem"

    I buy is to relieve stress from work, buy! buy! buy! till i broke :P
    Last edited by cillin; 2nd January 2003 at 11:02 PM.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sgp/China/TW
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Originally posted by cillin
    Pay cut for more than a year, no bonus, possibility of been "kick out" anytime

    Some of the phase my manager like to use
    "Outside a lot of people queuing"
    "A lof of poeple waiting outside"
    "What is the signal you are sending to company?" (If you say ever no to a request)
    "Do not come to me with your problem, come to me with your solution"
    "I employed supervisor and manager, I don't employed operator"
    "Use your thinking hat, do not come to me with your problem"

    I buy is to relieve stress from work, buy! buy! buy! till i broke :P
    me also .......

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Simi si bonus, har?

  8. #8

    Default

    hmm.... just out of curiousity, what's the criteria for year end bonus?

    Work for company at least 6 months?
    How much is the bonus usually? 2 months pay?


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by cillin
    Pay cut for more than a year, no bonus, possibility of been "kick out" anytime

    Some of the phase my manager like to use
    "Outside a lot of people queuing"
    "A lof of poeple waiting outside"
    "What is the signal you are sending to company?" (If you say ever no to a request)
    "Do not come to me with your problem, come to me with your solution"
    "I employed supervisor and manager, I don't employed operator"
    "Use your thinking hat, do not come to me with your problem"

    I buy is to relieve stress from work, buy! buy! buy! till i broke :P
    The one I hate is your

    "Do not come to me with your problem, come to me with your solution"

    I mean, if I have a solution, I won't come to you liao right? Duh!

    Regards
    CK

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,058

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang


    The one I hate is your

    "Do not come to me with your problem, come to me with your solution"

    I mean, if I have a solution, I won't come to you liao right? Duh!

    Regards
    CK
    "I got a solution, have you got the guts?"
    Arthur Andersen's last words? LOL
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    hmm... quite a lot didn't get year-end bonus....

    anyway, hope those who responded are in the workforce students/retired shouldn't be participating, else the results would be skewed a bit
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  12. #12

    Default

    I got 1.25 mths bonus but I blew almost 2 mths of my salary (not on photographic stuff)...

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Originally posted by mpenza
    hmm... quite a lot didn't get year-end bonus....

    anyway, hope those who responded are in the workforce students/retired shouldn't be participating, else the results would be skewed a bit
    Didn't specify earlier

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •