Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Filters brands

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    223

    Default Filters brands

    Quote from here : Always try to buy the best quality filter you can afford, from established brands such as or B+W.

    What are the two brands?
    B stands for ?
    W stands for ?

    Where can I find Canon filters?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    get hoya one.. cheap and good
    Canon Lover :)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: Filters brands

    Originally posted by makan007
    Quote from here : Always try to buy the best quality filter you can afford, from established brands such as or B+W.

    What are the two brands?
    B stands for ?
    W stands for ?

    Where can I find Canon filters?
    [b]lack + [w]hite.

    No lar, B+W is just the brand name. One brand only. Quite expensive but supposedly the best around. Whether you can tell the difference between a B+W UV filter and a Hoya HMC one is another story.

    Regards
    CK

  4. #4

    Default

    And whether you can tell a HMC filter from a normal UV filter... is another story.

  5. #5

    Default

    I dun think many people buy canon filters. Whether singapore brings in any supply is another question.

    If you intend to use lots of filters, can consider the cokin system.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by Richard
    And whether you can tell a HMC filter from a normal UV filter... is another story.
    To take that further, whether you can see a diff with filter or no filter, is yet another story.

    Regards
    CK

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Originally posted by Shadus
    I dun think many people buy canon filters. Whether singapore brings in any supply is another question.

    If you intend to use lots of filters, can consider the cokin system.
    OIC.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang


    To take that further, whether you can see a diff with filter or no filter, is yet another story.

    Regards
    CK
    LOL.

  9. #9

    Default

    erm....juz to add a little....my dad does sells filters and lenz....canon and nikon ones....anyone interested?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
    erm....juz to add a little....my dad does sells filters and lenz....canon and nikon ones....anyone interested?
    If there's a Nikkor AF-S 17-35mm f2.8D ED-IF at $300, I buy immediately.

    No, I don't think that's possible.

    Regards
    CK

  11. #11

    Default

    erm....i haf to ask my dad first....i ask him 2nite....now he like working lar...erm....u wanna go down to the shop to check it out?

  12. #12

    Default

    Where's the shop?

  13. #13

    Default

    erm...it's at Shaw Towers....TK FOTO Technics...cant remember the shop no. sorrie...maybe u go there find

  14. #14

    Default

    Oh.. so it's TK photo.

  15. #15

    Default

    huh....u been there b4?

  16. #16

    Default

    Never been there, though I have heard of the shop, and I know where it is.

  17. #17

    Default

    erm...u go there....look 4 Mr Richard Tan...my dad ask him things and stuff lor

  18. #18

    Default

    Ok, will go there one day.

  19. #19

    Default

    must buy sumthing frm there ah....si anithing u one....maybe got discount hahaha

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    223

    Default

    What is ur name? I go there & buy saying that you are my buddy. Got discount for ClubSNAP members? Got tripod and camera bags? Joking lah.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •