Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    my guess will be due to yesterday's long walk.
    ya, u r rite

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    bcos of yty's walk
    Hehehe.... scud is rite...

lol... me thinking tmr do wat...

wat else u can do?

Walk again???

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Walk again???
    maybe, see how... if i finish work early, maybe come home change then go jog

Huh??? Leg pain still jog???

Huh??? Leg pain still jog???
    tmr shld be ok liao bah... if not ok, then walk a bit lor... or can walk on the jogging track also

Should rest your ankles. Don't push it if your body is telling you.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

tmr shld be ok liao bah... if not ok, then walk a bit lor... or can walk on the jogging track also
    Slow walk loh... dun force...

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Should rest your ankles. Don't push it if your body is telling you.
    sometimes shld take advantage of the pain & push on, it will numb the body part
    anyway, will watch out for body signs... if realli cannot, wun push myself also

Slow walk loh... dun force...
    ya, if realli CMI lor

me home... only walked frm home -> bus stop, bus stop -> office, mrt -> home... today no good day for walking...
    Talking about walking, 2 weeks ago. I walked from Outrum Park Mrt to Tanah Merah MRT.
    Took me 3 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Talking about walking, 2 weeks ago. I walked from Outrum Park Mrt to Tanah Merah MRT.
    Took me 3 hrs.
    kudos... how did u do it?
    and which route did u take?
    Last edited by canoni5; 15th August 2006 at 11:56 PM.

Took me 3 hrs.
    Something wrong with the train?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

kudos... how did u do it?
    It was on the Friday evening around 6:30PM so not very hot. I just walked straight
    after turning out of Bukit Pasoh road (Opposite perl center). The walk was quite
    enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Something wrong with the train?
    No lah. That day, after work then I just feel like walking then I push from one
    station to the next station.

Actually, intent to walk to Tampines but when I reached Bedok,
    my leg already complainting.

No lah. That day, after work then I just feel like walking then I push from one
    station to the next station.

Actually, intent to walk to Tampines but when I reached Bedok,
    my leg already complainting.
    Remind me of road match during the army time.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

It was on the Friday evening around 6:30PM so not very hot. I just walked straight
    after turning out of Bukit Pasoh road (Opposite perl center). The walk was quite
    enjoyable.
    can share ur route?

can share ur route?
    I am not sure about the road name also. Here goes.

I started from New Bridge Road (Just outside of Outrum MRT Exit H) then
    just follow the main road and walk straight. Will pass by Chinatown Pt, Funan
    Center, Chijmes, National Library, Bugis Junction, ICA building and just follow
    Kallang Road to Geylang Road. If you want to eat durian, you can cross the
    SIMS ave. But that route after the paya lebar MRT station will be a bit quiet. If you use the
    Geylang Road, you will pass by the famous frog leg porridge shop and other resturant.
    After geylang, then you will pass by City Plaza, then Joo Chiat Complex. After this building,
    nothing much, then you will reach a canal. I turn left and walk along the pathway towards
    kembagan MRT direction. After reaching the MRT station , cross the road and turn right
    and walk along Sim Ave East, then you will see the TechnoPark @ Chai Chee on the right
    hand side. Keep walking straight and Bedok MRT station is just round the corner. After
    passing the Bedok Center on the left and you will reach Bedok Swimming Complex and
    Bedok Stadium and Tenah Merah MRT is just within sight on the right hand side.

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast