Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    poooi, my head no close shop
    Hahaha.... desperate to open shop???? Little CASEYTAN is coming our way.....

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Brown rice wif veg, mushroom, dried shrimp, lean meat & cabbage into rice cooker.... Yummy...... walaaa.... become nice, hot & yummy cabbage brown rice....
    how long shld i soak the brown rice?

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

eh..what sort?

I dun want to mention the name of the hotel. Coz I din see it but felt it lor.

It was last Wednesday, after having just two mugs of beer by the sidewalk of this joint called Segafredo. Just opposite Continental Hotel, I decided to call it a night. Everything was fine until I was in one of the hotel's lift. As the lift going up to fourth floor, suddenly it stopped at 1st floor. The lift door opened, I saw only pitch black corridor with only two dimmed wall lights. It was eerie.....but none eerie than what followed......

Nobody was coming into the lift ! As I waited and waited alone in the lift. I got an impression that the entire 1st floor was vacant by the look of it. A few more seconds, the lift's door closed. But this is where I felt bad, my left arm can feel a kind of chill.

The thing is my right was quite warm.....and it only restricted to my left side of the body.
    While still in the lift, I kept reminded myself that it was the aircond air coming out from the top vent of the lift. As the lift reaches my floor, I walked gently toward my room.

Pyschologically, I wasn't feeling comfortable anymore. Still, have to act normal. After an hour or two, when I thought things were back to normal. As I watched the TV, I thought I saw the hanging lamp above it was swaying lightly.

Honestly, I dun think I was drunk lor.

Next day, I spoke to the housekeeping aunty. She did say the staffs has heard voices and someone singing after midnight. But it wasn't at my floor.
    And she said maybe seventh month, so more activity wor...............

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    how long shld i soak the brown rice?
    I tink no nid to soak.....I oso dunno how to cook.... eat cook wif white rice b4 but nt wif brown rice. If u really wan to know how to cook, I got to ask either my mum or my MIL liao... U can experiment....

poooi, my head no close shop
    ya! he got some babies to make first

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign

It was last Wednesday, after having just two mugs of beer by the sidewalk of this joint called Segafredo. Just opposite Continental Hotel, I decided to call it a night. Everything was fine until I was in one of the hotel's lift. As the lift going up to fourth floor, suddenly it stopped at 1st floor. The lift door opened, I saw only pitch black corridor with only two dimmed wall lights. It was eerie.....but none eerie than what followed......

Nobody was coming into the lift ! As I waited and waited alone in the lift. I got an impression that the entire 1st floor was vacant by the look of it. A few more seconds, the lift's door closed. But this is where I felt bad, my left arm can feel a kind of chill.

The thing is my right was quite warm.....and it only restricted to my left side of the body.
    While still in the lift, I kept reminded myself that it was the aircond air coming out from the top vent of the lift. As the lift reaches my floor, I walked gently toward my room.

Pyschologically, I wasn't feeling comfortable anymore. Still, have to act normal. After an hour or two, when I thought things were back to normal. As I watched the TV, I thought I saw the hanging lamp above it was swaying lightly.

Next day, I spoke to the housekeeping aunty. She did say the staffs has heard voices and someone singing after midnight. But it wasn't at my floor.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    ya! he got some babies to make first
    He worry liao huh.....

He worry liao huh.....
    you want to shut down his head of course he worry lah

Now D80 is out, any advise ...guys?

Maybe you are not drunk but high.
    Sometime it's due to your subconscious because it's the seventh month now.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

get d200

MTL BBB ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

now u ok then good la... go pray pray or something to ease ur uneasiness... everything will be alrite... *pat pat on the back*

now u ok then good la... go pray pray or something to ease ur uneasiness... everything will be alrite... *pat pat on the back*

Thanks everyone, I am fine. I convinced myself to stay another two more nights. It was alright after the encounter.

Now I got two set of 4Ds no. to buy liao.........

I tink no nid to soak.....I oso dunno how to cook.... eat cook wif white rice b4 but nt wif brown rice. If u really wan to know how to cook, I got to ask either my mum or my MIL liao... U can experiment....
    brown rice is like normal rice, washed twice can liao. usually i cooked brown rice with only spare ribs, carrots and abit of celery then good enough. actually if you want to eat brown rice properly, better cook brown rice porridge. put more water and put in stewer and get the rice well cooked. good luck
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

my shots of the fireworks

my shots of the fireworks

where were you? confirm u not on esplanade or sheares bridge... pls enlighten

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    where were you? confirm u not on esplanade or sheares bridge... pls enlighten
    was at Marina East, have to walk from Tanjong Rhu, under ECP in order to reach the place.

was at Marina East, have to walk from Tanjong Rhu, under ECP in order to reach the place.
    u hardworking leh...

Finally back early........