Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    think you will like this, on jsbn's blog : http://jeffkoo.com/blog/?p=35
    UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THAT !!!!!!!!!!! JSBN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm they also have cool keychains but i want this toy. gonna bug my hubby when im home later
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    found my comrade!!

Hard Gay isnt gayish lah, the recent series so obvious. he has a nice bod though and a great sense of humour
    sshhh..dun say so loud. wait caseytan get disappointed.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THAT !!!!!!!!!!! JSBN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm they also have cool keychains but i want this toy. gonna bug my hubby when im home later

you want that jsbn???

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    good life ... start work in the afternoon ...
    KNS.... I work 24 hrs leh...

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    your gf jealous liao
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    hmmm.. madmacs likes meow meow...?
    MKK lah!! U oso into meow meow thingy.......

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    that one belong to who?
    DOMs..........

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    KNS.... I work 24 hrs leh...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Wow..... so romantic.....

Any result after 24hrs of work?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Any result after 24hrs of work?

除了爱, 我一无所有

Not working now?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Wow..... so romantic.....
    he said to buy me PSP instead... dunno is he wants to play PSP or me , keep saying wants to buy for me

nothing romantic liao lah. i want to go on strike tonight again. HMPF
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

he said to buy me PSP instead... dunno is he wants to play PSP or me , keep saying wants to buy for me

nothing romantic liao lah. i want to go on strike tonight again. HMPF
    say you dun want psp lor

how come you always on strike?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    say you dun want psp lor

how come you always on strike?
    i told him i dont want psp and i want the HG toy instead. then he gave me 1001 excuses to buy PSP, even went to the websites to show me screenshots and vids of latest games for PSP.

i feel very tired lately..

you say i want to go on strike or not
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

how much is the HG toy ah? look very cute leh...

i told him i dont want psp and i want the HG toy instead. then he gave me 1001 excuses to buy PSP, even went to the websites to show me screenshots and vids of latest games for PSP.

i feel very tired lately..

you say i want to go on strike or not
    buy both lor, he happy, u happy, everybody happy