Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    skali she aiming my hubby now. canadian passport better than singapore's right
    very possible you know. what are you going to do to protect your turf?

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

i seriously think that B**** doesnt mind being the lamp post. if not she wont frequently asked us to go movies or dinners and now holiday with her /them
    maybe can intro to darkforce for him to practice

oops...shouldnt talk behind his back

'
    how to bring forward ? she been bugging my bro to bug us to go holiday with them for like almost 3 mths. asked them go themselves they said not familiar. she simi also not familiar stay here for waht

she will make sure that we're trapped. she wans to go down with me when i booked the tix.
    Book another highland trip for them.. lol then 'lost' them on the way...

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    i shall log off liao and back next week... gonna fill up my PSD with tonnes of photos..
    ciao.
    wah.. new PSD, new toy ?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    yeah, they always crave for canada, usa one

maybe can intro to darkforce for him to practice

oops...shouldnt talk behind his back
    so has he asked the girl's email address from you yet ?

what else can i do? let her try lor. if my hubby really goes for her then wish them luck. maybe he likes the deh deh kind
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Book another highland trip for them.. lol then 'lost' them on the way...
    hey claris long time no see. no way i can get rid of them becos she already said she wants to tag along with me when i book the tix.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    yeah, they always crave for canada, usa one
    dunno lah, currently shes on student pass. all her expenses paid by my brother until he chao dar. i did bug him before why dont he just married her so that he neednt worry about the expiration of her student pass but he kept quiet. im praying she rolls back soon
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

hey claris long time no see. no way i can get rid of them becos she already said she wants to tag along with me when i book the tix.
    book tickets after work lor

Hmm.. she's funny lor, ask her to go make visa, say this and that.. book tix then she's very free

book tickets after work lor
    not a chance... she said she not familiar to apply (dunno how the fiak she went thailand the other time like she claimed she had?) so she wants me to accompany her. i feel so sian
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Hmm.. she's funny lor, ask her to go make visa, say this and that.. book tix then she's very free
    i suan my brother just now, if shes that busy then i go settle for her. fact is i caught her lying and my brother didnt even realise it. then he said she not familiar asked me to help. help what? anyway i am good friends with this travel agency and she knows my feelings
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

not a chance... she said she not familiar to apply (dunno how the fiak she went thailand the other time like she claimed she had?) so she wants me to accompany her. i feel so sian
    you go from office how she follow you?

anyway..why can't you just be firm and say no?

cos she wanna give her bro 面子?

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    cos she wanna give her bro ???
    but then her bro dun seem to do the same...anyway there are ways of turning ppl down politely.

Quote Originally Posted by [SIZE=7
    clarinet[/SIZE]]Book another highland trip for them.. lol then 'lost' them on the way...

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

out the whole day... so tired, so many things not done yet

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

Hello everybody