Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1012

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

  1. #361

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    another good one!!!
    wunner wabbit top form today

  2. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    ok, so you confirmed that you're an oyster ? with tobasco sauce ?
    im thinking of feeding that stupid woman some rotten oysters instead, give her lao sai then she cannot go with us
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    best advice you have even given
    yah loh wabbit today very sharp siah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    '
    how to bring forward ? she been bugging my bro to bug us to go holiday with them for like almost 3 mths. asked them go themselves they said not familiar. she simi also not familiar stay here for waht

    she will make sure that we're trapped. she wans to go down with me when i booked the tix.
    this b**** damn cunning ar...

    hmm...

    go An*nd* Travel lor, say u already paid them, but they close shop, what to do ? cancel trip lor

    then u pack bags first, put them with friend, one fine day, leave with hubby, say go cheong with friends, might not come back to sleep for couple of days

  5. #365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    im thinking of feeding that stupid woman some rotten oysters instead, give her lao sai then she cannot go with us
    give her scud lor belated stale oyster with tobasco sauce, sure spend day and night in toilet one

  6. #366
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    im thinking of feeding that stupid woman some rotten oysters instead, give her lao sai then she cannot go with us
    woah.. u so fierce!!

  7. #367
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    this b**** damn cunning ar...

    hmm...

    go An*nd* Travel lor, say u already paid them, but they close shop, what to do ? cancel trip lor

    then u pack bags first, put them with friend, one fine day, leave with hubby, say go cheong with friends, might not come back to sleep for couple of days
    she knows im close to my brother. if not for him, i already landed my fists on her fiaking face. ask her to jiak sai lah

    thing is i dont want to make my brother upset, then myself so upset now.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  8. #368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    she knows im close to my brother. if not for him, i already landed my fists on her fiaking face. ask her to jiak sai lah

    thing is i dont want to make my brother upset, then myself so upset now.
    why make yourself suffer and let the b**** win ?

    you just tell your bro that u need to spend some time alone with your hubby, make up some stories lor, say relationship not so good recently, need to patch up *ahem* with him bla bla bla, so want to spend some private time away lor

  9. #369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    woah.. u so fierce!!
    hmm shall i name what she done 'for' me so far
    i am fierce, i dont deny that. in fact im cursing that her 'student' pass wont be renewed upon expiration this year end.

    she came to our house, left me cups to wash. never lift a finger to help and even asked me to cook for her. deh my bro and then my hubby. one buy her laptop, the other configure her pc to chinese version so that she can use the si mi Q Q chat to chat with her friends. end up my hubby spent 6 hrs meddling with her laptop and i had to forfeit going out with him later on a Saturday. did i mention my hubby rushed after work just becos she wanted to eat steamboat buffet when he already so tired ?

    she seems innocent enough but i really becoming the B*TCH in my house. now she making me so angry just becos im the devil and shes the ANGEL
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    why make yourself suffer and let the b**** win ?

    you just tell your bro that u need to spend some time alone with your hubby, make up some stories lor, say relationship not so good recently, need to patch up *ahem* with him bla bla bla, so want to spend some private time away lor
    the sad part is, my brother doesnt seem to understand even when i told him that. i told him to go separately with his gf and he said they not familiar.

    i become the B**** in my house now, period.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  11. #371
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hmm shall i name what she done 'for' me so far
    i am fierce, i dont deny that. in fact im cursing that her 'student' pass wont be renewed upon expiration this year end.

    she came to our house, left me cups to wash. never lift a finger to help and even asked me to cook for her. deh my bro and then my hubby. one buy her laptop, the other configure her pc to chinese version so that she can use the si mi Q Q chat to chat with her friends. end up my hubby spent 6 hrs meddling with her laptop and i had to forfeit going out with him later on a Saturday. did i mention my hubby rushed after work just becos she wanted to eat steamboat buffet when he already so tired ?

    she seems innocent enough but i really becoming the B*TCH in my house. now she making me so angry just becos im the devil and shes the ANGEL
    that is really bad and inconsiderate!
    i would do/feel/hate it the same way as u.

    what else can u do to ditch them?

  12. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    that is really bad and inconsiderate!
    i would do/feel/hate it the same way as u.

    what else can u do to ditch them?
    start painting O$P$ ? u think that will scare her off ?

    wait... like that furry's reputation with neighbours become worse

  13. #373

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hmm shall i name what she done 'for' me so far
    i am fierce, i dont deny that. in fact im cursing that her 'student' pass wont be renewed upon expiration this year end.

    she came to our house, left me cups to wash. never lift a finger to help and even asked me to cook for her. deh my bro and then my hubby. one buy her laptop, the other configure her pc to chinese version so that she can use the si mi Q Q chat to chat with her friends. end up my hubby spent 6 hrs meddling with her laptop and i had to forfeit going out with him later on a Saturday. did i mention my hubby rushed after work just becos she wanted to eat steamboat buffet when he already so tired ?

    she seems innocent enough but i really becoming the B*TCH in my house. now she making me so angry just becos im the devil and shes the ANGEL
    how old is she anyway? sound very immature.

  14. #374

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    the sad part is, my brother doesnt seem to understand even when i told him that. i told him to go separately with his gf and he said they not familiar.

    i become the B**** in my house now, period.
    tell them you going over for intense babymaking session...not convenient to have them around

  15. #375
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    tell them you going over for intense babymaking session...not convenient to have them around
    wait they say everything dunno, not familiar, want to follow, want to learn

  16. #376
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

    i shall log off liao and back next week... gonna fill up my PSD with tonnes of photos..
    ciao.

  17. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    how old is she anyway? sound very immature.
    shes 26 this year. my entire family doesnt know shes from China though my 2nd aunti even asked me she study si mi at her age, shd be a mother liao

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    wait they say everything dunno, not familiar, want to follow, want to learn
    skali she aiming my hubby now. canadian passport better than singapore's right
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  18. #378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    tell them you going over for intense babymaking session...not convenient to have them around
    i seriously think that B**** doesnt mind being the lamp post. if not she wont frequently asked us to go movies or dinners and now holiday with her /them
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  19. #379

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    wait they say everything dunno, not familiar, want to follow, want to learn
    then use candle poke their backside lor

  20. #380
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    start painting O$P$ ? u think that will scare her off ?

    wait... like that furry's reputation with neighbours become worse
    already got someone painted chinese chicken got aids near the lift's wall. wat u think? NOT ME HOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •