Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    yeah my all time favourite buffet !!

maybe can organise a WLC dinner at merchant court hor ?
    good idea!

erm..so much for weight loss

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    later the oyster boy got nothing to eat
    you dun have to worry about oyster boy lah...you wabbit wunner most likely wont turn up anyway

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    when you buy me dinner ah?

you dun have to worry about oyster boy lah...you wabbit wunner most likely wont turn up anyway
    wakakakaka... say so much, but no shadow of the wabbit around.

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

HMPF I WANNA COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF WTF WTF!!

i wanted to go genting highland with my hubby next week then my bro wants to bring his gf to tag along with us. already have no privacy then never mind. worst is , she is from this country which our garment is clamming down now been enduring her all these while not only she didnt help housework, instead she create more CB DAI JI FOR ME asked my hubby configure chinese for her lappy then also bugged me for 2 mths to go holiday with them. cant they go themselves that stupid woman

and now, not only ive to pay for her *****ing tix upfront, my bro also asked me to apply her ENTRY VISA just becos she not familar and ME FAMILIAR MEH

is it me or just those women are like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

HMPF I WANNA COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF WTF WTF!!

i wanted to go genting highland with my hubby next week then my bro wants to bring his gf to tag along with us. already have no privacy then never mind. worst is , she is from this country which our garment is clamming down now been enduring her all these while not only she didnt help housework, instead she create more CB DAI JI FOR ME asked my hubby configure chinese for her lappy then also bugged me for 2 mths to go holiday with them. cant they go themselves that stupid woman

and now, not only ive to pay for her *****ing tix upfront, my bro also asked me to apply her ENTRY VISA just becos she not familar and ME FAMILIAR MEH

is it me or just those women are like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dun pay for her lor...

dun pay for her lor...
    i kept telling my bro that she still needs to go down to the agency herself to verify the docs even if the agency applies the entry visa for her. then i also asked my bro if shes so busy ? he still insisted me helping despite i already so sian. end up i called the agency, confirmed that she still needs to go down in person to verify her docs. UGH CHINA PPL !!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

she can let the travel agency settle mah.. pay money to get things done sometimes save time and hassle.

i kept telling my bro that she still needs to go down to the agency herself to verify the docs even if the agency applies the entry visa for her. then i also asked my bro if shes so busy ? he still insisted me helping despite i already so sian. end up i called the agency, confirmed that she still needs to go down in person to verify her docs. UGH CHINA PPL !!!
    nvm lor, if no visa, cannot go. You and hubby enjoy yourselves

no visa, no need to pay for the travel expense ... good tip so far frm the wabbit!!

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    no visa, no need to pay for the travel expense ... good tip so far frm the wabbit!!
    yes fellow oyster wabbit ?

where's the other blur wabbit ?

she can let the travel agency settle mah.. pay money to get things done sometimes save time and hassle.
    she crap lah. initially she claimed she knows agent can settle for her, since she went Thailand with her friends before. then just only she deh my brother that she not familiar with the procedure and asked me to go apply the entry visa for her.

thing is, agency can apply for her no problem but they have to verify her passport and other things mah.

im cursing that her visa got rejected oops
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

only u and the other are wabbit...

how to slim down in this thread... got rabbits stew and oyster
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

bring forward the trip, ooh.. visa not approved yet ar ? you go yourselves lor, byeeeeee

only u and the other are wabbit...
    ok, so you confirmed that you're an oyster ? with tobasco sauce ?

bring forward the trip, ooh.. visa not approved yet ar ? you go yourselves lor, byeeeeee
    another good one!!!

ok, so you confirmed that you're an oyster ? with tobasco sauce ?
    u go back to work lah... kong tor mou wai... chou kung kan yew.

best advice you have even given

'
    how to bring forward ? she been bugging my bro to bug us to go holiday with them for like almost 3 mths. asked them go themselves they said not familiar. she simi also not familiar stay here for waht

she will make sure that we're trapped. she wans to go down with me when i booked the tix.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。