Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

happy birthday oyster scud lao liao hor

errrrrrr i used to be a big fan of oysters until i tried the stale ones at merchantcourt buffet, which they dont serve anymore but i still want to try leh. i only go with tabasco sauce + lemon juice... cannot stand any 'seafood' taste

SIAN AH REPORTS DUE AGAIN !@#$%^&*!*^$*
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

merchant court got stale oyster ar ? think the last time i went, still ok. Their durian pengat is superb

Planning to go there again next month, yum yum

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    merchant court got stale oyster ar ? think the last time i went, still ok. Their durian pengat is superb

they used to serve oysters then i think many ppl complained not fresh so now they only serve seasoned scallops (raw). not a bad deal but of course oysters are better lah (provided they serve fresh ones).

yeah i LOVE their durian pengat i always leave my tummy for some space and have 2nd helping i like their black pepper crayfish too!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    they used to serve oysters then i think many ppl complained not fresh so now they only serve seasoned scallops (raw). not a bad deal but of course oysters are better lah (provided they serve fresh ones).

yeah i LOVE their durian pengat i always leave my tummy for some space and have 2nd helping i like their black pepper crayfish too!!
    hmm... yeah, i think the last time i went, think was scallops... wah.. you always hang out here ar ?

hehe, the two most popular dish, durian and crayfish, the crayfish always runs out very fast after they refill it. Last time i went, they have this chocolate fountain too

Went 'No Sign Board' to eat last night...... try all kind of seafoods.... sux.

Why so many said very nice leh???

hmm... yeah, i think the last time i went, think was scallops... wah.. you always hang out here ar ?

hehe, the two most popular dish, durian and crayfish, the crayfish always runs out very fast after they refill it. Last time i went, they have this chocolate fountain too
    not always hang out there lah, like at least twice a year

you should try their fried ice cream too!! chocolate fountain.. with the mashmallows too
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Went 'No Sign Board' to eat last night...... try all kind of seafoods.... sux.

Why so many said very nice leh???
    all kinds of seafood? wat you ordered leh, nanny? i never went no sign board before, only passed by. the crowd there is enough to drive me away
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

not always hang out there lah, like at least twice a year

you should try their fried ice cream too!! chocolate fountain.. with the mashmallows too
    yeah, tried those the last time i went yummy

all kinds of seafood? wat you ordered leh, nanny? i never went no sign board before, only passed by. the crowd there is enough to drive me away
    crab, prawn, fish, scallop, the like bamboo kind ..don't know what, lobster cold dish etc..
    with compliment of the company... ya the stupid car park is sh*t.. reach there about 7.35 and after waited for all to park the car already 8.45 liao..

yeah, tried those the last ime i went yummy
    yeah my all time favourite buffet !!

maybe can organise a WLC dinner at merchant court hor ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

crab, prawn, fish, scallop, the like bamboo kind ..don't know what, lobster cold dish etc..
    with compliment of the company... ya the stupid car park is sh*t.. reach there about 7.35 and after waited for all to park the car already 8.45 liao..
    only tried the no-signboard once at esplanade, ex

think next time go east coast better, more parking space

yeah my all time favourite buffet !!

maybe can organise a WLC dinner at merchant court hor ?
    later the oyster boy got nothing to eat

i think their standard dropped liao. used to be famous for their black pepper crabs leh. there also very hot, eat there sure sweat until dunno wat
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

later the oyster boy got nothing to eat
    yah hor.... should go somewhere got oysters leh... any recommendation ? btw how you guys find the Coca steamboat buffet ? feel like going there tonight
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

hahaha... weight loss become food discussion

hahaha... weight loss become food discussion
    it is weight loss mah.... select the food that are of lower calories while pigging out
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

shucks i better go back to clear my work liao. got so many things to do today... super sian. sometimes i cant stand C**** ppl ...better dun say liao, so frustrating
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

yah hor.... should go somewhere got oysters leh... any recommendation ? btw how you guys find the Coca steamboat buffet ? feel like going there tonight
    Coca ex, not very nice i think. There's one steamboat place opposide bugis junction breadtalk quite popular, before the turn to Liang Seah St. there, always very crowded. Haven't try it before. You go try and let us know lor

yah hor.... should go somewhere got oysters leh...
    need to find oysters for scud, heads for funny etc

when you buy me dinner ah?