Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1012

Thread: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

  1. #321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

    happy birthday oyster scud lao liao hor

    errrrrrr i used to be a big fan of oysters until i tried the stale ones at merchantcourt buffet, which they dont serve anymore but i still want to try leh. i only go with tabasco sauce + lemon juice... cannot stand any 'seafood' taste



    SIAN AH REPORTS DUE AGAIN !@#$%^&*!*^$*
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    merchant court got stale oyster ar ? think the last time i went, still ok. Their durian pengat is superb

    Planning to go there again next month, yum yum

  3. #323
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    merchant court got stale oyster ar ? think the last time i went, still ok. Their durian pengat is superb

    Planning to go there again next month, yum yum
    they used to serve oysters then i think many ppl complained not fresh so now they only serve seasoned scallops (raw). not a bad deal but of course oysters are better lah (provided they serve fresh ones).

    yeah i LOVE their durian pengat i always leave my tummy for some space and have 2nd helping i like their black pepper crayfish too!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #324
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    they used to serve oysters then i think many ppl complained not fresh so now they only serve seasoned scallops (raw). not a bad deal but of course oysters are better lah (provided they serve fresh ones).

    yeah i LOVE their durian pengat i always leave my tummy for some space and have 2nd helping i like their black pepper crayfish too!!
    hmm... yeah, i think the last time i went, think was scallops... wah.. you always hang out here ar ?

    hehe, the two most popular dish, durian and crayfish, the crayfish always runs out very fast after they refill it. Last time i went, they have this chocolate fountain too

  5. #325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Went 'No Sign Board' to eat last night...... try all kind of seafoods.... sux.

    Why so many said very nice leh???

  6. #326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hmm... yeah, i think the last time i went, think was scallops... wah.. you always hang out here ar ?

    hehe, the two most popular dish, durian and crayfish, the crayfish always runs out very fast after they refill it. Last time i went, they have this chocolate fountain too
    not always hang out there lah, like at least twice a year

    you should try their fried ice cream too!! chocolate fountain.. with the mashmallows too
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  7. #327
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Went 'No Sign Board' to eat last night...... try all kind of seafoods.... sux.

    Why so many said very nice leh???
    all kinds of seafood? wat you ordered leh, nanny? i never went no sign board before, only passed by. the crowd there is enough to drive me away
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  8. #328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    not always hang out there lah, like at least twice a year

    you should try their fried ice cream too!! chocolate fountain.. with the mashmallows too
    yeah, tried those the last time i went yummy

  9. #329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    all kinds of seafood? wat you ordered leh, nanny? i never went no sign board before, only passed by. the crowd there is enough to drive me away
    crab, prawn, fish, scallop, the like bamboo kind ..don't know what, lobster cold dish etc..
    with compliment of the company... ya the stupid car park is sh*t.. reach there about 7.35 and after waited for all to park the car already 8.45 liao..

  10. #330
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    yeah, tried those the last ime i went yummy
    yeah my all time favourite buffet !!

    maybe can organise a WLC dinner at merchant court hor ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  11. #331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    crab, prawn, fish, scallop, the like bamboo kind ..don't know what, lobster cold dish etc..
    with compliment of the company... ya the stupid car park is sh*t.. reach there about 7.35 and after waited for all to park the car already 8.45 liao..
    only tried the no-signboard once at esplanade, ex

    think next time go east coast better, more parking space

  12. #332
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    yeah my all time favourite buffet !!

    maybe can organise a WLC dinner at merchant court hor ?
    later the oyster boy got nothing to eat

  13. #333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    crab, prawn, fish, scallop, the like bamboo kind ..don't know what, lobster cold dish etc..
    with compliment of the company... ya the stupid car park is sh*t.. reach there about 7.35 and after waited for all to park the car already 8.45 liao..
    i think their standard dropped liao. used to be famous for their black pepper crabs leh. there also very hot, eat there sure sweat until dunno wat
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #334
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    later the oyster boy got nothing to eat
    yah hor.... should go somewhere got oysters leh... any recommendation ? btw how you guys find the Coca steamboat buffet ? feel like going there tonight
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #335
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    hahaha... weight loss become food discussion

  16. #336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hahaha... weight loss become food discussion
    it is weight loss mah.... select the food that are of lower calories while pigging out
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!!

    shucks i better go back to clear my work liao. got so many things to do today... super sian. sometimes i cant stand C**** ppl ...better dun say liao, so frustrating
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  18. #338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    yah hor.... should go somewhere got oysters leh... any recommendation ? btw how you guys find the Coca steamboat buffet ? feel like going there tonight
    Coca ex, not very nice i think. There's one steamboat place opposide bugis junction breadtalk quite popular, before the turn to Liang Seah St. there, always very crowded. Haven't try it before. You go try and let us know lor

  19. #339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    yah hor.... should go somewhere got oysters leh...
    need to find oysters for scud, heads for funny etc

  20. #340

    Default Re: Ho Ho Ho!! 20th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies getting bigger for all DOMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    merchant court got stale oyster ar ? think the last time i went, still ok. Their durian pengat is superb

    Planning to go there again next month, yum yum
    when you buy me dinner ah?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •